3.90 star(s) 10 Votes

blue_krystal

Jul 29, 2022
Anyone know where and how to see these sprite scenes? the shadowy monster raping Fae
Your link is broken for me, do you mean: ?
Anyways I don't have an answer sorry.

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
Your link is broken for me, do you mean: ?
Anyways I don't have an answer sorry.
The link isn't broken. Exhentai is a sister url to e-hentai. Basically a backdoor into an unrestricted version of e-hentai. (A number of fetishes and their content are blocked/hidden on e-hentai. Because Ad Providers were complaining about stuff like Loli. If you want to see the hidden galleries, you use exhentai.) You need to be logged into e-hentai or you can't access exhentai.

Reactions: Artix0

blergh123

May 31, 2020
i do not get where the gallery is
Its slightly annoying to use, in the bedroom open grimoire. SUmmon is menu for enemy H animations and some others, "research notes" is CGS. It opens gallery options menu at the same time and you need to back out of the menu to see the gallery choices

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LycraPawn

May 13, 2019
Anybody here know what the default key bindings are? I want to set them back to their default state because I was messing around without really wanting to change any of the key binding. So how do I change everything back to their default key bindings?

Magical Waifu Academy Key Setup.PNG

EDIT: Also, I beat two fights so far. The first Cait lesson and the first portal fight with the slimes. But I lost the second Cait Lesson and the second portal fight with the demons. But I got a demon waifu out of that last fight. But anyways, does the game actively encourage you to use cheat codes? Or does it want you to play more fairly? Or is it meant to be played as a harem escapist fantasy in the most easiest way possible?

Last edited:

blergh123

May 31, 2020
Anybody here know what the default key bindings are? I want to set them back to their default state because I was messing around without really wanting to change any of the key binding. So how do I change everything back to their default key bindings?

View attachment 3204853

EDIT: Also, I beat two fights so far. The first Cait lesson and the first portal fight with the slimes. But I lost the second Cait Lesson and the second portal fight with the demons. But I got a demon waifu out of that last fight. But anyways, does the game actively encourage you to use cheat codes? Or does it want you to play more fairly? Or is it meant to be played as a harem escapist fantasy in the most easiest way possible?
The hellhound bossfight is first real challenge, you need to gather some exp and use library and training field to buff yourself.
I ended up using the cheats near the end of the game to reduce grind.

Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017
The victory over the dragon is displayed in only 1 picture. Does anyone have the same situation?

Dec 19, 2021
just use capture magic on julie while fighting her in her werewolf form at night. its the same animation as if you got raped by her during the fight

Anyone know where and how to see these sprite scenes? the shadowy monster raping Fae
after taking a quick look at the sprites and the devs patreon, i have concluded that these sprites were for Monster Musume Dungeons, the previous version of this game. MWA is pretty much like a rebrand of MMD, which was abandoned for reasons that idk. as such, you can't find the shadow monster scenes in MWA.

blergh123

May 31, 2020
after taking a quick look at the sprites and the devs patreon, i have concluded that these sprites were for Monster Musume Dungeons, the previous version of this game. MWA is pretty much like a rebrand of MMD, which was abandoned for reasons that idk. as such, you can't find the shadow monster scenes in MWA.
Okay, thanks.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
v0.4 available on the itch.io page
v0.9.2 is available on their patreon

edit: there appears to be a kemono mega link for v0.9.2 correct me if im wrong

found it by going to the current build link
Thank you for sharing this update!

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes