3.80 star(s) 11 Votes

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
Could anyone verify whether or not there's an actual ending to this game?
Beat the Dragon and filled out all slots in Summon and Research notes.
There was some pink easter egg appearing in the academy every now and then but I never fully grasped what it was. An outfit for the Fae maybe?

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
Could anyone verify whether or not there's an actual ending to this game?
Beat the Dragon and filled out all slots in Summon and Research notes.
There was some pink easter egg appearing in the academy every now and then but I never fully grasped what it was. An outfit for the Fae maybe?
i think its an secret scene with a bunny named cotton in the showers try changing the outfit for fae and check the showers

Hunker453

Sep 18, 2022
i think its an secret scene with a bunny named cotton in the showers try changing the outfit for fae and check the showers
Thanks, makes sense. I have the scene with Cotton and had an inkling they're were connected (easter eggs for the easter bunny).

Xotanyx

Mar 15, 2020
I'm missing the "What peculiar research protocol," "but it bore fruits!," A perfect gift for this queen," "That gift proved most useful" Research notes. Looked here and else were and couldn't find how to unlock these.
The key for all four of these is getting Ambers to spawn. I have absolutely no fucking clue what I did that finally triggered a variable to get them to show up. I just frenetically clicked around all the rooms until they showed up one time. Could have been a time of day thing, could have been they dont spawn until you beat up the dragon twice as I did do that, or it could be some hidden aspect.

"A perfect gift for this queen" is obtained by talking to Ambers in the first section of the library, getting a special "underwear" from them by collecting various parts from the other levels. (How you do this, I am not sure. I had all the pieces in my invisible inventory when I spoke to them [A plant, an aphrodisiac, 5k~ arcana, and I believe some underwear] as I also had completed everything but these four sections) Then speak to Europa in your room, and a new option should be available ("I have returned with your gift my queen!") and "That gift proved most useful" is when you take Europa to the library at night to have her put on a show for Ayla. Note they don't have to be done back to back, so if you get the first and it's not night, you can just sleep/train and wait for Ayla to be in the library. Speak to her and the option is right there.

On that note, I also have no clue what makes them go away. In order to get "What peculiar research protocol" and "But it bore fruits!" you first need to hand over an artifact you can obtain from the desert after beating the boss and chatting up Belleros about her dig site. Then, you need them to not be around. All I know for certain is that they weren't in the library in the morning when I checked, and then you have the option to investigate. After doing so, "research protocol" unlocks. Then, if you choose the option "spread lewd arcana" and return at a later time of indeterminate amount, you'll finally unlock "fruits" by going to the library and choosing "investigate" again.

3.80 star(s) 11 Votes