3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Just checked the game out today, the H scene was not bad once I realized what the controls were. (Played the game before checking this thread!) D'oh! The only issue that I had with the game was the pier fight, where you've got the spawning mobs and the artillery somewhere after the commander tells you that yous should be able to see the pier, maybe?

Anyway, I tried to ignore the mobs to get the artillery, (first set of 2, but I did not know that at the time), and instead of a first person shooter, I was navigating from a looking down on the combat viewpoint. Anyway, instead of dashing forward and to the side it seemed like it was all side weaving and working to engage the enemy, so I ran back across the bridge and fought the warlocks and cube in normal mode, figuring that the game had just glitched because I tried to skip mobs.

I took them down with the artillery landing around me, then went back to engage the artillery bots, same thing happened, anyway I took those down, but it seemed that's where I lost most of my health at. Then came round 2, with more standard mobs and more artillery bots back in the normal area. The went down much easier.

Hope this helps, not sure if that looking down combat was intended or not. I'm running everything at ultra, vertical sync is off and bloom is at 5, if that helps you.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Do you think a gtx 970 will be able to run this at 1080P 60fps? o.o
Why don't you try it out yourself and see how it goes?
instead of a first person shooter, I was navigating from a looking down on the combat viewpoint.
Aside from the H-scenes, I haven't seen this game from a first-person perspective once. It's a third person action game. I think it's safe to say that the top-down camera in that segment was intentional.

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018

Aside from the H-scenes, I haven't seen this game from a first-person perspective once. It's a third person action game. I think it's safe to say that the top-down camera in that segment was intentional.
Well I already know I want to buy this, but I don't want to buy it if my computer can't run it at at least 1080 60fps D:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, maybe first person was the wrong thing to say, I was playing it as a shooter and was expecting most of the fighting to be done at ground leveling looking at my enemies on the same axis that I was on. But instead of fighting from the x axis, suddenly I'm fighting from the z axis.

Does that make more sense? If not I'll drink more vodka before I make my next post. :D

Jazzy8D

Nov 22, 2017
can i play this in Core 2 duo with 32bit windows 3gb ram and 1gb vcard? . haha or nah?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Well I already know I want to buy this, but I don't want to buy it if my computer can't run it at at least 1080 60fps D:
I have gtx 1050ti and can play this at high setting 1080p 60fps no problem. You will be fine since 970 is stronger than 1050ti

I hasn't try the new build yet but from what you describing it sound exactly like nier automata with some section use top down or side scrolling camera.

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
christ..... Amelia looks STUPIDLY SEXY and they're saying there's gonna be more of her AND other girls?!

i'm so looking forward to this.... if only the sex scenes didn't require 2 hands and full focus to advance...

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i'm sorry, but i can't clear the the training room, i feel like my input takes a long time to be read, it's like i click and half a second later it responds, and there's no I-frame in the evasion button, i'm sorry but i can't clear the prologue in 5 minutes, maybe i'm bad, but i can't

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So will we be able to customize the male character to? Different body shapes ect ect?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes