3.60 star(s) 12 Votes
D

Deleted member 2514

Not very much sex yet, for now and it dont let save level 1, but i like it.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I'm really liking this so far, but there are a few things that they could do to make this better.

Obviously adding in more heavy light and light heavy combos,
making a dedicated launcher move (Like perhaps, light into hold heavy) since air combos at the moment are useless,
ability to shoot the grenade you throw out of the air, which would make it much more useful, and would stop as much button mashing,
a follow up on the light full combo of the thrown spinning axe, maybe a heavy move to draw them back in to then be launched into an air combo, or maybe making the dash have an automatic stinger out of a full light combo instead of having to use heavy as well, as the heavy can screw up the combo.

But, those are just nitpicks, and I'm sure the dev wants to add such things in as well, seeing as how they seem to be getting their inspiration from Platinum.

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
really boring , 30 hit for kill 1 FUCKING ENEMY ... BASIC ! arrived at 60% of first level the subjectiv view inverse your control , with 2 fucking machine killable an 50 or 60 hit it's just insane ... seriously guy your fair of create a borring fast game as transform of game boring game because of ridicouly time for clear 1 battle scene , and you can't make 10 steps withous be attacked , 10 hit are largest suitable for a basic enemy , and no checkpoint ... try again at zero , it's hurt

Reactions: Dracula Belmont

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Lol what a dick
You're an idiot claiming them to be dicks when you know nothing about Patreon's new stance on sexual content.

"Adult Content

We ask creators to flag themselves as Adult Content if you create any content that has mature themes such as sexuality or graphic violence. We also require that all public content on your page be appropriate for all audiences. Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post."

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
then patreon menagment are (censoring,lowlife,brain-dead,dicks)
I'd agree to a certain degree. I mean they allow it on their site, not to mention they allowed it posted freely (non patreon-only members) for the longest time. I don't know why they have a sudden change of heart now. It's kinda dumb imho but they still allow it.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
You're an idiot claiming them to be dicks when you know nothing about Patreon's new stance on sexual content.

"Adult Content

We ask creators to flag themselves as Adult Content if you create any content that has mature themes such as sexuality or graphic violence. We also require that all public content on your page be appropriate for all audiences. Content with mature themes must be marked as a patron-only post."
Did you even read what i said? " i said Uncensored is not free, you have to be a pledger to get the it.". I already know that patron must not contain a mature content if its public otherwise they have to make it patron views only.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
I'd agree to a certain degree. I mean they allow it on their site, not to mention they allowed it posted freely (non patreon-only members) for the longest time. I don't know why they have a sudden change of heart now. It's kinda dumb imho but they still allow it.
Probably someone's ( minor) Parents reported the website and the patreon site paid a big money? lol. They probably allow because they make good money on it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Did you even read what i said? " i said Uncensored is not free, you have to be a pledger to get the it.". I already know that patron must not contain a mature content if its public otherwise they have to make it patron views only.
I don't know how that changes anything. Uncensored being only for patrons falls in line with the Patreon rules as far as I understand it.
Probably some legal reasons. They are a worldwide platform that involves payment after all.

Reactions: MagicSlay

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
I don't know how that changes anything. Uncensored being only for patrons falls in line with the Patreon rules as far as I understand it.
I do understand it , I'm talking about how they have already made a launcher why not just include it for free to download?
HAve you tried the game? how is it?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I do understand it , I'm talking about how they have already made a launcher why not just include it for free to download?
HAve you tried the game? how is it?
I have played the game a while back. All the H scenes are separate from gameplay. And the gameplay is decent at best. Quite repetitive, but not bad for an H game.

Arakune

Mar 8, 2018
Gameplay is good for a H game for sure, now the content itself is not so interesting so far.
Curious to see how this will goes as it could be real good.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
You can talk to the creator @paperbag or at his Discord or our own and this is his developer talk

v0.0.207 is currently available trough the patcher, it's uncensored.
0.207 is uncesored? How do I get it without censorship?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes