3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
For now please use the launcher to get the most recent version of the game as there's no stand-alone provided. We'll try to add the uncensored version when shared.

randomjohn

Jun 10, 2017
the toaster i call pc probably can't handle this game, but will try anyways, it simply looks too good to just ignore

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
So is this patch going to fix that camera issue I had where it flipped from sort of behind my shoulder looking forward to over top my head in that one section after the bridge with the omg turret/rocket launchers? lol

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So is this patch going to fix that camera issue I had where it flipped from sort of behind my shoulder looking forward to over top my head in that one section after the bridge with the omg turret/rocket launchers? lol
If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then I don't think that was a bug.

zoid13

Feb 9, 2018
I'm having a blast playing this, definitely one to look out for, i'm using i5, 750ti and 8gb ram if anyone curious, with all settings on high.

Is there any background story at all? it feels weird to just jump into action, there could be like a VN-esque story telling that I would love to see in this, especially before any stage / mission, like the talking before the training H-scenes.

Probably my only issue is there's no special attacks, just the light and heavy attacks, so all you can do is just keep comboing the enemies, which is fine. It's just me nitpicking though because comboing the turrets which had a lot of hp took a really long time.

RadiumHawk

Aug 25, 2017
maybe im dumb or something but i cant seem to get the game start, it just loads the updater and it just sits there doing nothing not downloading anything or nothing. Im seriously thinking this requires to be on patreon, for it to work

Reactions: HunterSeeker

rewyb

Sep 22, 2017
The sex QTEs (except for the orgasm QTE) are going away in the next build, it's a high priority item on our trello board now.
Given this was posted in January, and the most recent (public) update has just been released, does this currently only apply for patreon builds, or have they never been removed in the first place?
While they aren't quite as bad as in some other games, I still don't exactly like them, and that would probably be a dealbreaker for me in the long run.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes