3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
:(I see a lot of potential in this game, but the development is way, way too slow...
Slow progress -> low income -> slower progress, vicious cycle. Sad

ArkFox

Oct 5, 2017
:(I see a lot of potential in this game, but the development is way, way too slow...
Slow progress -> low income -> slower progress, vicious cycle. Sad
Not just that but their ridiculous DRM of a patreon-login auto launcher. If we can't play the game (not some censored piece or old outdated versions but the real deal) how are we to judge if the dev is capable enough be worth our money? This is no small project that'll be finished in a couple months.

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
paperbag I've been playing games since I was 5 since the sega master system. Now its 2019, and this is the first time I've seen a beat em up hentai game like this. I'll give you my thoughts on the demo I've played.

PROS:

The art is really nice and the heroine is gorgeous.
Its just a demo but the interaction between the two looks like it will be fun to watch so looking forward to the story.
Animation is well done.
The combat from a video first look impression looks amazing. Collision seemed on point, the fast pacing is well done, the effects are also on point and the combos aren't half bad. Character dash can be used for cancels.

Cons:

I have high hopes for the game, but after actually playing the demo, the combat is really really boring.

No knock ups for air combos

No throws

No counters, blocks, cross counters, stuns, down attacks, dash attacks or bursts.
Useless lockons and tracking that don't work well

AI making for a very very boring game that you can just button smash, dodge and win.

Infinite long distance quick dashing making it easy to close in avoid, or cancel attacks.

Boring copy/paste enemy sprites.

Jump low and attack barely hits. Pointless to use. Her ability to toss her axe is pointless as well. Biger hitbox needed. Also a motion glow of the weapon would make it cool. She has no way to launch enemies into the air and some attacks have the wrong physics.

The game is too power hungry. I'm using an i7-720qm and a 5870m. I know its old but....

]

I have to play on these settings to keep my frame rate at 30fps. During the sex animation, I'm getting 22fps. I can play B&S on high with this resolution and get around 40-60fps.

The mini game during H scenes are very frustrating. Its easy, I just tap space but having to keep it in the radius, having to move my eyes up and down is annoying. The main menu->Hscene is much better. Just move left/right to change speed/animations.

Suggestion:

Adding everything listed in the cons will make for a better game but not necessary a good game. Developers seem to don't understand what makes a game fun. You can always focus on one thing and get some recognition. In this case, H scenes. If its good enough to fap too, people will buy it, play it for a bit, then forget it exists on their hardrive. If its really good, they will come back to fap again and follow you. But this game hasn't reached that lvl yet. Ofc its just a demo but the animation and camera needs to improve.

Back when I was making games (no don't ask xD), I make sure to ask myself if the fighting/action game has the following:

Combat - Improvement, Tension, Difficulty, Patterns, Timing. AI smarts

Improvement - The ability to keep playing and get better. This game has little room to improve skill wise.

Playing professionally vs causally - remember power stones 2? Manual throwing instead of auto, using the walls to avoid damage, catch timing, predictions, etc

Tension - aka pressure. 1 more area to reach that save point. 1 mistake and its over. Your little brother jumps on your back causing you to lose. Avoiding that debuff in combat or your screwed - Someone trying to get your attention but your too focused on the game type of tension -

Difficulty.

Normal -
Epic, hard, legendary, whatever u want to call it -

execute it well. difficulty doesn't just mean giving enemies more hp and damage or removing more hp potions or less gold. This annoys me. This isn't difficulty, its simply changing the gameplay.

Consider how your enemy fights. Why must enemies only have 1 or 2 attacks and just blindly get close and do 1 or the other? I always ask my buddies in college, "tell me when your done with your main character." When they finish, I tell them... "ok, come up with a new main character. The one you came up with is now a normal mob enemy" It shows them that they don't put enough effort into basic enemies (lots of potential).

I want to see aggressive enemies. If I were them, I would double arm lock her, while the other enemies start punching her in the gut and the distance enemies shoots at her.

pattern and timing:

Who's familiar with the Blackwyrm on B&S xD gl keeping this up for 20-40 minutes with a raid party.

AI smarts - That easy punish at 3:37, 4:49, 10:08, 11:58. Ofc, this isn't all there is to AI, just during combat.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
paperbag I've been playing games since I was 5 since the sega master system. Now its 2019, and this is the first time I've seen a beat em up hentai game like this. I'll give you my thoughts on the demo I've played.

PROS:

The art is really nice and the heroine is gorgeous.
Its just a demo but the interaction between the two looks like it will be fun to watch so looking forward to the story.
Animation is well done.
The combat from a video first look impression looks amazing. Collision seemed on point, the fast pacing is well done, the effects are also on point and the combos aren't half bad. Character dash can be used for cancels.

Cons:

I have high hopes for the game, but after actually playing the demo, the combat is really really boring.

No knock ups for air combos

No throws

No counters, blocks, cross counters, stuns, down attacks, dash attacks or bursts.
Useless lockons and tracking that don't work well

AI making for a very very boring game that you can just button smash, dodge and win.

Infinite long distance quick dashing making it easy to close in avoid, or cancel attacks.

Boring copy/paste enemy sprites.

Jump low and attack barely hits. Pointless to use. Her ability to toss her axe is pointless as well. Biger hitbox needed. Also a motion glow of the weapon would make it cool. She has no way to launch enemies into the air and some attacks have the wrong physics.

The game is too power hungry. I'm using an i7-720qm and a 5870m. I know its old but....

]

I have to play on these settings to keep my frame rate at 30fps. During the sex animation, I'm getting 22fps. I can play B&S on high with this resolution and get around 40-60fps.

The mini game during H scenes are very frustrating. Its easy, I just tap space but having to keep it in the radius, having to move my eyes up and down is annoying. The main menu->Hscene is much better. Just move left/right to change speed/animations.

Suggestion:

Adding everything listed in the cons will make for a better game but not necessary a good game. Developers seem to don't understand what makes a game fun. You can always focus on one thing and get some recognition. In this case, H scenes. If its good enough to fap too, people will buy it, play it for a bit, then forget it exists on their hardrive. If its really good, they will come back to fap again and follow you. But this game hasn't reached that lvl yet. Ofc its just a demo but the animation and camera needs to improve.

Back when I was making games (no don't ask xD), I make sure to ask myself if the fighting/action game has the following:

Combat - Improvement, Tension, Difficulty, Patterns, Timing. AI smarts

Improvement - The ability to keep playing and get better. This game has little room to improve skill wise.

Playing professionally vs causally - remember power stones 2? Manual throwing instead of auto, using the walls to avoid damage, catch timing, predictions, etc

Tension - aka pressure. 1 more area to reach that save point. 1 mistake and its over. Your little brother jumps on your back causing you to lose. Avoiding that debuff in combat or your screwed - Someone trying to get your attention but your too focused on the game type of tension -

Difficulty.

Normal -
Epic, hard, legendary, whatever u want to call it -

execute it well. difficulty doesn't just mean giving enemies more hp and damage or removing more hp potions or less gold. This annoys me. This isn't difficulty, its simply changing the gameplay.

Consider how your enemy fights. Why must enemies only have 1 or 2 attacks and just blindly get close and do 1 or the other? I always ask my buddies in college, "tell me when your done with your main character." When they finish, I tell them... "ok, come up with a new main character. The one you came up with is now a normal mob enemy" It shows them that they don't put enough effort into basic enemies (lots of potential).

I want to see aggressive enemies. If I were them, I would double arm lock her, while the other enemies start punching her in the gut and the distance enemies shoots at her.

pattern and timing:

Who's familiar with the Blackwyrm on B&S xD gl keeping this up for 20-40 minutes with a raid party.

AI smarts - That easy punish at 3:37, 4:49, 10:08, 11:58. Ofc, this isn't all there is to AI, just during combat.
i doubt he/she cares, its all about money not creativity

Reactions: ArkFox

Linaron

Jun 1, 2019
From the first OP thread, it doesn't look like it needs cracking. If you meant uncensoring things, that is possible. Unreal Engine can be configured during game cooking/compilation to use Pak files which compress all resources of a game into single Pak files. They can be unpacked, modified, even repacked. One would have to unpack the Pak files, find any logic Blueprint (if using Blueprint Scripting) or C++ routine and change this. I'm sure it'd be a simple routine. (Unless Encryption has been added. Then you'd have to dump the key from the UE-Game binary and then decrypt them with specified key.) There are a few other ways. *I've already unpacked it and I can turn on/off censorship. I just can't recall how to repack assets in a way to be re-used. I don't usually work on Pak CHUNK files. MGDF_GameModeBase.uasset would need patching.
From the cracker of the newest fallen Doll version (he said that about this game). People with a bit more knowledge about that fileformat could probably repeat it.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
From the cracker of the newest fallen Doll version (he said that about this game). People with a bit more knowledge about that fileformat could probably repeat it.
There are only two ways to work Mahou Arms. The first and most easily available is to ask someone who has a legitimate build to share it. The second would be to unpack the Pak Chunk files (easily done, encrypted or otherwise because UE source is open), then modify the GameModeBase asset which has the "Apply Censors" BP function to do nothing. I've already done that myself...except I can't remember how to recombine into Pak Chunks...

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Found this copy of v0.1.525 uncensored, thought I'd share:

Not the current version, but at least lets people see what the adult scenes are gonna look like.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Found this copy of v0.1.525 uncensored, thought I'd share:

Not the current version, but at least lets people see what the adult scenes are gonna look like.
If you could find a 0.1.525 censored, I could determine the bool difference in a BP asset which would 'throw the switch'. :)

edale

Apr 1, 2018
If you could find a 0.1.525 censored, I could determine the bool difference in a BP asset which would 'throw the switch'. :)
From the game's launcher options, it looks like the censored version jumped from 0.0.262 directly to 0.1.616. For all I know, 0.1.525 could be the newest Patreon-only version, no clue if they're numbered the same; that said, it looks like this uncensored version of 0.1.525 was posted on FapNation in August 2018, no clue when the current uncensored version was released.

lasqagames

Jul 27, 2019
There are only two ways to work Mahou Arms. The first and most easily available is to ask someone who has a legitimate build to share it. The second would be to unpack the Pak Chunk files (easily done, encrypted or otherwise because UE source is open), then modify the GameModeBase asset which has the "Apply Censors" BP function to do nothing. I've already done that myself...except I can't remember how to recombine into Pak Chunks...
I unpacked pakchunk0, but how can i edit .uasset file?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes