3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I unpacked pakchunk0, but how can i edit .uasset file?
If you had to ask, you won't be able to. Willing to bet on it. Uasset files are "cooked" asset files for Unreal Engine games. You'd need Epic Games Launcher to run the correct version of Unreal Engine just to even try. UEModel can extract some assets (visual types/maybe audio, NOTHING CODE-WISE). File that needs patching is ./MagicalGirlDF/Content/MGDF_BP/MGDF_GameModeBase.uexp (compiled version of MGDF_GameModeBase_C). There is an 'Apply Censors' function that needs to have its execution stepped to just return instead of continuing its junk, or the call(s) to it eliminated/bool set to not apply. I've been very busy rebuilding a motorcycle and other life stuff so I haven't been able to write a tool to work on uexp files yet. Once done though, easy.

I was able at one point, with Ark, to be able to manually load up cooked asset files. I made a single Blueprint that was byte-patched cleverly enough to reference a uasset and the UE editor allowed viewing of properties but not of raw extraction of data (not necessary with code though).

ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jan 22, 2018
Can't I download this through MEGA or something? The launcher downloading speed is just too slow.

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Can't I download this through MEGA or something? The launcher downloading speed is just too slow.
Found this copy of v0.1.525 uncensored, thought I'd share:

Not the current version, but at least lets people see what the adult scenes are gonna look like.
It is a slightly older version, not a launcher download, and it's uncensored.

That said, are you sure it's not just that the game is ~2 GB that's making it take a while to download through the launcher?

edale

Apr 1, 2018
Install censored version and simply replace the following file with my cracked version: %UserProfile%AppData\Roaming\Rei\games\mahou_arms\censored\MagicalGirlDF\Binaries\Win64\MagicalGirlDF-Win64-Shipping.exe
Note that if you've changed the default install directory (like I did, I don't install stuff on my C drive), you'll need to replace the file there, not in AppData.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I don't allow typical .NET-backed stuff like this to operate so mine is most likely in a different location from stock. I actually extract the npkg and manually work on files/install custom. I despise Microshit's dumbing-down and automation of installs, package-management, etc.

I think it was you edale who asked me to crack Mahou Arms?

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Can somebody share v.0.1.616 as standalone, their launcher downloads like molasses from where i am.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Can somebody share v.0.1.616 as standalone, their launcher downloads like molasses from where i am.
. I also extract the Pak files so that compression is much better. (But remember, you should use the Launcher so you can get updates easier because then it is only one file to crack).

*EDIT* I may have forgotten to put the crack in this. *facepalm* Use my previous upload to do so. This was an upload so that another user wouldn't have to face turtle-download speeds in their country.

Last edited:
Reactions: moszter

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Uploading a (cracked) copy. I also extract the Pak files so that compression is much better. (But remember, you should use the Launcher so you can get updates easier cause then it is only one file to crack). Having trouble finding a filehost though for +500MB. (I don't do accounts...)
Part it and upload to zippy, i believe it had 400mb limit.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is new H scene any good compared to the first build? New story mission, combat and gameplay improvement is great and all but the only thing I cared about is the H Scene to be honest.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Is new H scene any good compared to the first build? New story mission, combat and gameplay improvement is great and all but the only thing I cared about is the H Scene to be honest.
No idea. I simply crack'em. Bloo, forgot to notice thread? #291 Cracked aka uncensored.

Last edited:

moszter

Jan 31, 2019
. I also extract the Pak files so that compression is much better. (But remember, you should use the Launcher so you can get updates easier because then it is only one file to crack).

*EDIT* I may have forgotten to put the crack in this. *facepalm* Use my previous upload to do so. This was an upload so that another user wouldn't have to face turtle-download speeds in their country.
You do realize I cracked 0.1.616 above, right? Post #291. :cautious:
that's why I added, because you can't download the file from .

download after 300 kbps and if you do not download only from after 20 MB download crashes, ~100x I had to try to download.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
that's why I added, because you can't download the file from .

download after 300 kbps and if you do not download only from after 20 MB download crashes, ~100x I had to try to download.
I just did. xD
I have added the cracked version to OP. Thank you for your work, BupoTiling03-Retired
Most welcome. :)

Reactions: CLDꝜ
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes