3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

neogoliath

May 11, 2018
Does the Steam version have more content that the one here? It doesn't cost much and I might pick it up if that were the case.

tazio81

Oct 28, 2018
.. sorry but I don't understand. I downloaded the posted version (v.0.1.616 Cracked). I only played the first level ... Is this just a demo or am I doing something wrong? If I'm wrong, which executable should I start? Thanks

WaffelGun

Jun 8, 2018
.. sorry but I don't understand. I downloaded the posted version (v.0.1.616 Cracked). I only played the first level ... Is this just a demo or am I doing something wrong? If I'm wrong, which executable should I start? Thanks
this is not the steam version or the most up to date pateron only version. This only has the first stage.

Reactions: tazio81

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
Steam version is a censored training area, stage 1 and stage 3 areas. (I own it).

If you buy it through Steam, you are able to use your steam account to download the launcher version to play that one, with censoring or uncensoring. the current one from what I see is 2.886 on the launcher however there is a update.

Steam for now doesn't seem to say which version it is running, only that it is censored and unreal version.

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
Is it possible to crack the latest build on steam or patreon? or has no one just bothered to do so yet.

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
Is it possible to crack the latest build on steam or patreon? or has no one just bothered to do so yet.
For now it doesn't seem to be worth cracking, as the current sex scenes are already in the cracked version up to the latest patreon build which isn't out yet on the Steam version.

for those who are waiting for a crack most likely they will need to wait for the Steam version to be released through the launcher, along with possible other updates further where there is more to do. as I said 2 scenes/3 with Patreon and 3ish areas not really worth it for now.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
steam version censord ok than dont buy it XD.
other he give a free de censor patch later.

Luna4013

Jul 1, 2019
steam version censord ok than dont buy it XD.
other he give a free de censor patch later.
You can still buy the game through Steam, and you can use your steam credentials in the launcher off patreon. yes Steam is censored, but since you can use your steam credentials on the launcher you can download uncensored through the launcher, instead of using your patreon, it costs for me $40 on Steam, but I think it's worth using your steam over patreon as you have to pay monthly to use the patreon login version.

- Steam (direct) censored
- Steam Patreon Launcher uncensored
- Steam one time payment
- Patreon monthly payment

Reactions: yuri-love

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Look intersing ....
But i am sure my pc will ask to make him the coup de grace to end his suffer.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
I have a question, the link that was given previously is for the censored or the uncensored version?
I say it because the page doesn´t mention which version it is.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Idk if I asked this or someone else did, but does it just have boring vanilla (still if asked beforehand)?

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes