3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

HM108

May 2, 2019
new chapter four (0.3.1146) has been release on steam yesterday. any update for uploading the latest version?

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Someone ping me when they add monster x female content and/or beast stuff for the females.
Why not just fish around using the tags in the search function to find what you want? If you're open to playing japanese games too you could swing by ggbases to see which games they have for the tags you prefer.

Reactions: MagusOfAss

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
Why not just fish around using the tags in the search function to find what you want? If you're open to playing japanese games too you could swing by ggbases to see which games they have for the tags you prefer.
Because of high quality content like this is what I'm after. I'm already after Succubus Heaven and Operation Lovecraft. Games with fluid movement and content to boot. (omfg I waited so long for SH and hot damn has it arrived.) I'll check ggbase and see what shows but I've already checked this site though multiple times and I doubt I missed anything I overlooked.

ng728x

Oct 5, 2019
Because of high quality content like this is what I'm after. I'm already after Succubus Heaven and Operation Lovecraft. Games with fluid movement and content to boot. (omfg I waited so long for SH and hot damn has it arrived.) I'll check ggbase and see what shows but I've already checked this site though multiple times and I doubt I missed anything I overlooked.
I feel ya, just said that because I haven't seen an update for this game posted here since I found the current version still offered here about 2 years ago when I created my account. Ik this game is on Steam and Patreon so there must be newer builds, but ig no one wants to share. Best of luck finding something decent to occupy your time, really glad I stumbled on ggbases recently. :)

Matsu-Taka

Sep 20, 2020
Any... examples you probably can share ?
I've just tried looking it up... and all I get were something about 'BioConductor' :rolleyes:

HM108

May 2, 2019
i checked ggbases it only have 0.0.215 version, not the newest one (0.3.1146)

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes