3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

GoblinSpirit

Dec 31, 2019
Bruuh, that's a quality game right here, kinda hard to understand how to get perfect hits on that bar, but god, the worked just fine on my crap pc

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Just the training level, in the op's version?

Kind of disapointingly short, but the gameplay is decent. Like a clunky not-as-good version of nier-automata.
Which... is to be expected, really.
That level of smoothness takes a lot of money and time.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Is it only that training prologue? I was starting to get invested. Hope we see more soon.

Last edited:

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
where the heck does the dev live that he needs 6500€ per month to work on it full-time

DZE

Jan 11, 2019
holy crackers, imagine my surprise when i found out a game i followed on Steam appeared on this forum AND had lewd bits.
but in all seriousness, while the girl is good looking and all, my main drive was the gameplay and it needs a lot of work from the movement feeling like you're ice skating to the attacks not having a good punch to them (maybe it was the build i played).
had to put this one on my watch list, it has promise.

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
holy crackers, imagine my surprise when i found out a game i followed on Steam appeared on this forum AND had lewd bits.
but in all seriousness, while the girl is good looking and all, my main drive was the gameplay and it needs a lot of work from the movement feeling like you're ice skating to the attacks not having a good punch to them (maybe it was the build i played).
had to put this one on my watch list, it has promise.
The build here is pretty outdated by now.

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
TBF the last actual version update on Steam seems to have been in June...

Make of that what you will.
That is true. I'm not really sure what's going on for Steam updates, but there is still development and bleeding edge releases. Regardless though the build on F95 is pretty outdated compared even to the latest release on Steam to my knowledge. Although having played more recent builds, there isn't really a whole lot added in terms of content. The biggest changes seemed to be updated graphics(sharper and less blurry) and combat system updates.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
That is true. I'm not really sure what's going on for Steam updates, but there is still development and bleeding edge releases.
All I know is, when I see an "early access" game on Steam one of the first things I check is the update history to get some idea of how actually alive the developement is - and nothing for over half a year looks, like, way bad man.

If that's merely due to the devs not having bothered keeping it updated, tough. Doesn't pay to be lazy about your "storefront" like that boyos.

Regardless though the build on F95 is pretty outdated compared even to the latest release on Steam to my knowledge.
Four-ish months and 0.1.338 version numbers, eyeballing it. :geek:

Yuzupepper

Nov 20, 2017
All I know is, when I see an "early access" game on Steam one of the first things I check is the update history to get some idea of how actually alive the developement is - and nothing for over half a year looks, like, way bad man.

If that's merely due to the devs not having bothered keeping it updated, tough. Doesn't pay to be lazy about your "storefront" like that boyos.

Four-ish months and 0.1.338 version numbers, eyeballing it. :geek:
Ah, don't get me wrong. I do the same thing when it comes to early access games. I'm not really defending PaperBag either. Even from what I've been seeing from Patreon and Discord, development has been rather slow. I'll just be ignoring it and checking on progress every now and then.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes