3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
can any1 teach me how to patch this game? i got the ge latest 1. got the patch for it. but when i try to run it it says game not found despite me already having it. tried to search the main file its self or the saved data file 1 but still no luck. please help this inept one oh great and wise masters

Reactions: mrwea

Nanashi-san

Dec 3, 2018
can any1 teach me how to patch this game? i got the ge latest 1. got the patch for it. but when i try to run it it says game not found despite me already having it. tried to search the main file its self or the saved data file 1 but still no luck. please help this inept one oh great and wise masters
I could've sworn trying to select the root folder, and then clicked through a bunch of folders. Scratched my head...
Indeed the folder to be selected for patching is the root folder (Mahou.Arms.Drone.Racing.Early.Access).

Actually what you should do is put ma_patch_bundle_v.0.3.1581.exe in the folder first then run it.

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Who's going to tell them about the time Fallend Doll: Operation Lovecraft has been on closed beta? xD

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
As a purchased user, I've bought this game since the pre-sale at a discount, then this game was sealed in my game list for nothing-can-take-my-interest.
Just wonder how long should I wait for a released version, the 3-D action game is getting out-of-fasion, however, we can expect to play this game using Apple Vision-Pro:ROFLMAO:

mugijos95

Jun 7, 2020
Bro, i have never seen such smooth animations under your Posts. Are those From DoA ? very awesome
Yes, from an animator actually (Here), though the signatures themselves are from an archive, I can give you the link to the person's profile with it and the link to the post to do the upload of signatures if you want (given how the signature upload works on this site). If all you want is the animations, there's the link, enjoy!.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes