3.60 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 22, 2018
Yes, from an animator actually (Here), though the signatures themselves are from an archive, I can give you the link to the person's profile with it and the link to the post to do the upload of signatures if you want (given how the signature upload works on this site). If all you want is the animations, there's the link, enjoy!.
I already follow Spizzy in here, so could you just give me those other links you were talking about ?
Thanks in advance.

thegraph

Jan 15, 2020
dev say not in this month and dont give any answer but he shows some pic that that he working designs the base and npc that hope next update we can talk npc in this base but he show in discord not anouncement in twitter or steam update log

thegraph

Jan 15, 2020
in discord dev told they will update progress development of this game in this month (feb.) or next month (March)

i am not sure about that because last month dev. postpone to release progress update and tell reason is unfinished development the new feature in this game and don't want to announcement. but they promised they still development this game not leave this game to dead.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes