RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Neuneu2

Aug 10, 2017
what is name enconding pls? you mean start it with a japanese emulator?
He meant when u extract the game with "winrar", when u do so in the winrar popup click on Option > Name encoding > japanese (Or just do ctrl + e and choose japanese) and then extract the game like u normally do.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

Rasc

Dec 15, 2019
I played this game years ago, but I remember stopping due to the frequent crashes. Is it still the same buggy mess or did it at least become stable?

teddidiah

Mar 24, 2019
it's rpgmaker fam the only possible "ur pc" problem is not having a font, which doesn't come up much for that issue

release thyself from thine horse of height

Reactions: Maouhime

raith

Jul 30, 2017
I wish there was a way to pin messages in a thread.
But i will repeat it one more time.

The save in the OP is for the fantranslation it is not compatible with the KG version
would be eas1er 1f a moderator ed1ted the ma1n post and ed1ted th1s 1n

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
what is the difference between fan and KG game version?
Uncensored cg.
Probably (when they finish correcting the bugs) the few untranslated bit in the fan version translation translated.
And, hopefully, they'll fix the many bug a game with so many custom script have when translated (although with KG, it may very well be in 2025 or later).

And since it's a different translation, you'll have difference in the text. Possibly some better transaltion on some point since they could just up and go ask the dev for meaning or his opinion.

Reactions: Beats9821

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
Question here is this somehow different from the OG Treasure Hunter Mai with this being different naming or is this just an update or updated version of said game?

F1MBb5SaEAERHUC.jpg

fraazx

Feb 6, 2018
Question here is this somehow different from the OG Treasure Hunter Mai with this being different naming or is this just an update or updated version of said game?
Just the usual uncensor for H stuff (not even good lol), translation, localization, yadda yadda, oh and lots of bugs

Reactions: Sword26

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This is same game as Treasure Hunter Mai, which I played a few years back, but this one is de-censored as best I can tell, which is great because the game had a lot of very nice animation's, and I found the art work and over all adult story choices to be very nice (Even in the old one I played). (Yeah I know simplified adult nonsense story wise.)

But this is even better. Thank you so much for this! It is so nice to see some of the Japanese blanket genital censoring remove. :D

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Playing through again and I've only crashed once so far, and like all Gyu games it didn't happen a second time with me changing nothing about what I've done. Biggest takeaway so far is that I'm still incensed about Kenichi in general. Dude is one of the only characters I've ever felt deserves to be cucked, and that's before the bullshit he pulls in the true ending.

So far the translation is different but I don't feel its better or worse than the fan translation. Honestly as long as both versions are there it's probably for the best since neither is really superior and with the way Gyu games crash all the time, the triggers being different might me that someone who finds one version unplayable might get lucky with the other.

I think the uncensor on this one is better than what they did for KoM, but that's such a low bar id actually be upset if it wasn't.

Pimer666

Oct 23, 2021
i found a bug where the audio keeps goin back to 100% when fighting enemies, no idea why it is happening but i need to lower it everytime because the game audio almost blows my ears, and also why tf is the game window so small bruh

Krnekdo

Feb 28, 2017
i found a bug where the audio keeps goin back to 100% when fighting enemies, no idea why it is happening but i need to lower it everytime because the game audio almost blows my ears, and also why tf is the game window so small bruh
Because that's how RPGM games are. I think F4 or F11 will make it go full screen. If not, try alt-enter. Save your game if you're in the middle of something before you do that. One of these buttons can reset it back to the main menu. I think that's F5, but don't quote me on that. It differs based on the RPGM engine.

As for the game, as with all of Gyu's titles, it's made with spaghetti code and thoroughly bugged. Nobody knows if Kagura will be able or willing to fix the bugs. Maybe they'll just ignore it, as with Messiah. m1zuki's fan translation which exists for half a decade already, has all the bugs fixed. Its only downside and main difference between it and Kagura's version, is that its CGs are censored.

m1zuki's 5 year old fan translation: No bugs, game's playable and probably won't crash, censored CGs.
Kagura's official localization: Bugs, game will crash until (if) fixed, uncensored CGs.

That's the gist of it.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes