RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Yea it is showing 1.01 version but i don't know if patch changing version number or not. Maybe they didn't use patch. Or maybe there is bug and i didn't encountered yet lol
1.01 is the current KG version with the patch if thats what you are wondering yes.

Reactions: Paslicivi

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
They are always drunk.
Though that description could have meant that the last Aisha game will prob release soon as well

On the note of this game. I do have a feeling that the fan translation should still be kept around as well.
Call it a 6th sense.

Edit:
View attachment 2828678
As i imagined.
Here comes the first issue from the KG version that was fixed by m1zuki in his fan tl. (i laugh at the people who say kg translations are better at this point).
And it happens quite a lot it seems. Actually tempted to grab the uncensored pics and replace the ones in the fan tl with them, then u get both the better tl and the uncensoring
The crash is still in the fan translation too. People come here every other month or so and ask how to avoid it. Answer is you can't because GYU can't program for shit and there's no way to unfuck what he does.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
The crash is still in the fan translation too. People come here every other month or so and ask how to avoid it. Answer is you can't because GYU can't program for shit and there's no way to unfuck what he does.
Well i went trough the reports and complaints here, and its a diferent crash. The crash people complained about here is related to a sound file /image file which mizuki actually fixed in ulmf translation thread when it was reported.

1691253491244.png 1691253525141.png
These are the errors reported here countless times. You only need to read the first lines to see its not the same issue as the one i posted that KG haz.

Though if someone can reproduce the bitmap error (the one i actually mentioned from the kg version) and provide a save for when it does happen i can try and compare with my version of the fanTL and see if it happens.(provided kg didnt change the game coding that much that actually breaks the fan tl version).
And who knows maybe i can fix that one as well.

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2019
Well i went trough the reports and complaints here, and its a diferent crash. The crash people complained about here is related to a sound file /image file which mizuki actually fixed in ulmf translation thread when it was reported.

View attachment 2829370 View attachment 2829374
These are the errors reported here countless times. You only need to read the first lines to see its not the same issue as the one i posted that KG haz.

Though if someone can reproduce the bitmap error (the one i actually mentioned from the kg version) and provide a save for when it does happen i can try and compare with my version of the fanTL and see if it happens.(provided kg didnt change the game coding that much that actually breaks the fan tl version).
And who knows maybe i can fix that one as well.
I am suprised that kagura did not fix the crash while they translating the game.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm i managed to get someone to give me the save related to that bitmap error.
After a bit of testing, i have a idea of what the issue actually is and im almost sure that i can fix it, but for now lets wait for what KG gonna do about it.

On a diferent note, i also downloaded the "fantl" on the first page to compare with the mizuki tl i had stored and its not even the exact same tl.(its the dlsite version which was made by borrowing/asking mizukis TL with some changes)

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Doesn't Kagura make the *All Ages* version? If so they must play the game!
You do make a good point but if you actually play any of they "all ages " versions of the games, u can see that most of them break at some point.

what is new?
and what is the different ?
Translation is Supposely diferent, its uncensored, the bugs are also diferent :ROFLMAO:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I have gotten zero bugs total in like 5 hours playtime yesterday, the crybabies in this thread are crazy for a Day 1 game.

Also, the save files are not compatible from the fan translation so hope that either gets removed or changed in OP.

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I have gotten zero bugs total in like 5 hours playtime yesterday, the crybabies in this thread are crazy for a Day 1 game.

Also, the save files are not compatible from the fan translation so hope that either gets removed or changed in OP.
From what i know and confirmed with the people in the KG server, the crash isnt consistent.
It tends to happen the longer you play and mostly during battle harassement scenes.
For now thats the only consistence about that crash.

And yeah that save should prob be renamed before people complain that "full save doesnt work".

Edit:

1691318659221.png 1691318643507.png

Guess you can also add 2 more errors to the kg version

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
From what i know and confirmed with the people in the KG server, the crash isnt consistent.
It tends to happen the longer you play and mostly during battle harassement scenes.
For now thats the only consistence about that crash.

And yeah that save should prob be renamed before people complain that "full save doesnt work".
Oh okay, I actually had battle sex turned off for a majority of my playthrough.

is this netorase? because with the screenshot it looks like it
It is both imo,

During the duration of the game:
Personally, I don't consider the "partner" to actually be a partner at all. But I would say it is not netorase for the most part even if appears to be so, the "male partner"(mostly irrelevant character) is just an extremely wimpy character with no personality who only "allows" for NTR because he's too scared to intervene. So, even though he is by his own actions allowing the ntr, he also has no control over it, so I would say it is netorare in those parts.

Some of the endings have netorase though, on the part of female MC only afaik.
Overall, almost everything in this game is skippable except some scenes mostly with non-MC characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I already said in the DC that it will be a nightmare when they release it.

And I contacted Kagrua Support, who didn't find the error despite telling him that it would come after a while.
In my opinion it looks like there is a memory problem. The RPG maker does not pack all the animations.

Even with the nine games it happens that the memory will not be released and at some point either the game will be at the limit or your working memory will be at its limit. No RPG game needs the 12GB RAM XD

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
for a sec when i saw this on the latest updates was thinking that mai had a second game because the name was different

• Sad
Reactions: Maouhime

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
I already said in the DC that it will be a nightmare when they release it.

And I contacted Kagrua Support, who didn't find the error despite telling him that it would come after a while.
In my opinion it looks like there is a memory problem. The RPG maker does not pack all the animations.
I imagine by DC you mean discord?

Its not that "they dont find the errors" its more like they cant be bothered to fix them. Look at the melissa audio issues.
I was told they couldnt fix them. Yet its easily fixed by removing the extra line breaks they added when they localized it.

for a sec when i saw this on the latest updates was thinking that mai had a second game because the name was different
Nah its still the same game for the most part.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
I imagine by DC you mean discord?

Its not that "they dont find the errors" its more like they cant be bothered to fix them. Look at the melissa audio issues.
I was told they couldnt fix them. Yet its easily fixed by removing the extra line breaks they added when they localized it.

Nah its still the same game for the most part.
That's why I said before that the original game isn't bug-free either. And when they release the game it's going to be a nightmare XD And to fix it like you said, you have to make an effort. XD

Reactions: Maouhime
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes