MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
You get changed into a female twice during the story. If you visit the curiosity shop and buy the voodoo doll, you can change into a female again for a scene. If you visit the eros shop before changing into a girl on yourself and buy a glass dildo, your character will use it on themselves while they are female if they were changed using the voodoo doll.
is that content already in the game or only with the dlcs

tryui

May 22, 2020
I don't know English. I have a question . The second week, after the cosplay, yukata, and lingerie event, a woman enters the competition and I always lose. What do you need to do to defeat her.

Dazed82

May 23, 2017
This was a lot better than I expected it to be. Great art! Shame about some of the bugs - like some fully developed recipies not going over to new playthroughs, my completionist brain can't handle! ^^ will be waiting for some updates before trying again.

Reactions: MikeOG

Delta904

May 8, 2022
It's probably going to take at least a month (or more) before a stable enough version with all/important DLC is going to be released to the public here.

swollencock

Jul 5, 2022
probably gonna take shorter, its already been leaked but only on secured access sites, i give it a few days or a week until its fully leaked

lil boom toob

Sep 12, 2017
This game is so close to being in my strike zone. The art is very reminiscent of Ishikei (which is probably the highest compliment I can personally muster), and the grind mechanics are tuned well enough that you can make steady progress as long as you make good decisions, but there is one thing that I just can't get over:

Transformation stuff is literally a boner killer for me. The fact that you have to go through it twice for every run, and it's not even mixed up at all makes a sad pp

I know it's a comparatively small part of the game, but the fact that it just sits there at the center of every. single. run. makes me feel like I'm having to nibble at the edges and I can't really get away from it, even as I'm skipping through it.

Franka

May 5, 2018
Transformation stuff is literally a boner killer for me. The fact that you have to go through it twice for every run, and it's not even mixed up at all makes a sad pp
You can avoid the second transformation, but sadly not the first.

demTorrents

Apr 5, 2017
A walkthrough would be neat. I've no idea how to get Shelby's scene in the kitchen (Friday 19th)

edit: also, yeah, what's with winning against Erin? I have every single recipe, at max level, too, and she wins regardless which one I choose. Wtf?

Last edited:
Reactions: tryui
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote