Chrikopher

Jun 12, 2020
Does anyone have recommendations for more games like this? I thoroughly enjoyed the many girls you can find across the locations, and albeit it was tedious looking for so many scenes, the girls were likeable enough to make me wanna play multiple times over. The transformation scenes were even reminiscent of Re Dreamer which was a nice cherry on top of everything else.

Multi-path visual novels like this with more gameplay than just selecting dialogue options are mainly what I'm looking for, any luck?

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeOG

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Does anyone have recommendations for more games like this? I thoroughly enjoyed the many girls you can find across the locations, and albeit it was tedious looking for so many scenes, the girls were likeable enough to make me wanna play multiple times over. The transformation scenes were even reminiscent of Re:Dreamer which was a nice cherry on top of everything else.

Multi-path visual novels like this with more gameplay than just selecting dialogue options are mainly what I'm looking for, any luck?
Sounds like Paradise Lust might be up your alley.

Periah250

Feb 6, 2022
the dlcs have extended epilogues, that makes it virtually necessary the game seems to end way to abruptly XD. my advice wait for the dlc to be included.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
Here it is, the "Ultimate Edition" in all of it's 5.5 gb glory, with the latest patch being from the 5th a couple days ago -->
nice, thanks a lot. hopefully main link is updated for more visibility

as an fyi the guidebook they provide with the ultimate edition isn't even a full walkthrough, and only goes over 5 characters. so anyone hoping for that is shit out of luck until a proper one comes out

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MaidCafe-1.15Ultimate
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

zenmoon

Sep 27, 2017
What are the chances that we get a walkthrough mod for this game? Is it worth waiting?

Delta904

May 8, 2022
What are the chances that we get a walkthrough mod for this game? Is it worth waiting?
You can honestly just join the Maid Cafe's discord and find out about how to start certain paths yourself. They are pretty helpful to people out there.

RandomAdict

Sep 5, 2022
Likely written by a woman, the only male character in this game is the fuckbudy, sad some the drawings are the only good thing it has, management also goes through the window since its just a vn that tries to look like a game

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
unlock all scenes in the gallery. drop it into your renpy/common folder (and replace existing). was gonna make a walkthrough but there's so many paths and it's exhausting scouring the script files where there's extras and secrets hiding amongst thousands of lines of copy pasted stuff. so this is the next best thing. sadly it's just a cg gallery and not a scene replayer, but it is what it is

MadSargeant

Nov 24, 2021
How to get Sharp Chocolate Cake and Virgin Killer Jumper Suit? The guidebook are totally incomplete and there is no walkthrough in this site.

Couatl

Dec 5, 2018
dirty fix -->

Step 1: Add the attached file characterimages.rpy (right click - save as) to /game/rpy files (this will require to create new folder rpy files inside the game folder)

Step 2: Open characterimages.rpy (you can use notepad or text editor) replace both instances of LUST with name of choice.

Step 3: Save. Run game and enjoy ^^
i followed your instruction but im still having problems with the name mod. I would only get the name change in the normal speech, but not on the text box name.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.16

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 330 MB

Come find me on Discord:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote