Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Okay I did a basic look over the game to try and give some answers.

Firstly there is a giant "unlock all CG" button in the start screen so if you just want to look yourself go ahead.

I did not see ANY futaxmale, maybe it's possibleI missed something but not even a handy or reach around, so no futaxmale

I don't really understand how this game wouldn't be a harem? there are multiple girls who are all getting it on with the MC, they sometimes have sex with each other as well on in threesomes but it's all for your enjoyment

The audio is kinda rough cause it's not 'timed' with the scenes

Very pretty CGs though and generally a pretty vanilla game with the exception of futa (which is pretty vanilla in 2024)
Sounds good to me. This is a harem game and I really don't think swinging applies if the MC is having a threesome with his harem girls regardless of if they are futa or not. They are for all intents and purposes, his women. If he was partner swapping with other couples or inviting randos to bang them, then sure. But that doesnt seem to be the case here.

Edit: I've now played the game. I see why there is a swinging tag now. The MC does in fact at some point go around and fuck random girls accompanied by his futanari maid.
Its not really a simulator game either? Its 100% money clicker to unlock scenes mechanics.
5 points for futa game.
-5 points for crappy execution.

Would not play again.

Last edited:
Reactions: dudedudester4vrvr4

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks. Sounds pretty near perfect, though I wish it had some futa on male. As a big harem fan, yeah, this sounds like a harem. No rule says female(or futa) harem members can't fool around with each other, so long as there's only one male that they're all with.
Well...technically if there was another male as a main member...like a femboy or something, and the MC was balls deep in him too, it'd still be a harem. :BootyTime::KappaPride:

• Haha
Reactions: T0ru and TsubameYui

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
this is not a harem game. cant wait for the new tags.
Why not? All the elements are there. Even with the new system it would still be a harem game. MC has a bunch of girls. They all fuck with him and accept each other. They are loyal to MC and don't mess around with people outside their little group. Sounds fine to me. I'll give it a try but based on other comments I don't think I will find anything that will contradict.

Edit: I've now played the game. I see why there is a swinging tag now. The MC does in fact at some point go around and fuck random girls accompanied by his futanari maid.

5 points for futa game.
-5 points for crappy execution.

Last edited:
Reactions: T0ru

BGRW2020

Engaged Member
Jul 8, 2020
typical the NTR and Futa people never answer the questions as to if Futa etc, is avoidable or not - therefore is isn;t - they cannot survive without trying to fool people to playing their games etc... I'm out this is a crap Futa fest game with little to no story

• Haha
Reactions: T0ru

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
typical the NTR and Futa people never answer the questions as to if Futa etc, is avoidable or not - therefore is isn;t - they cannot survive without trying to fool people to playing their games etc... I'm out this is a crap Futa fest game with little to no story
Bruh... Why the fuck are you guys trying to act like Devs trying to push these games to your throats. The description is quite clear, and the comments in the thread explained further, what's with the Victim personality of you people I'll never know. You click that download link with your own mouse, and you move that mouse with your own hand, and you will play it and fap to it by your own Volition.

jbomb

Dec 28, 2017
Opening the game triggered my antiviruses "IDP" (identity protection). Not sure what could be causing it, have never had this issue with unity games, but just a heads up to be cautious people.

xetalon

Nov 3, 2022
Is there a linux version available ? (I'm asking because obviously, the archives aren't linux friendly)

Zort!

Oct 17, 2021
Looks like scam or unplayable? after pressing new game button only comes gray screen with nothing...

Lerd0

Devoted Member
Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 29, 2017
widLaw1AcgVbNwTryBiBB_Gzzt0BmKpRIfhHKPoIIcBh-kwOHLZX1PkM9emg2gGVeUrqoi-uxEvqD9xsS2w4GEjuPQv9q2...jpg
...looked nice tho.....girls were cute.....

Letstryitout

Sep 11, 2018
Looks like scam or unplayable? after pressing new game button only comes gray screen with nothing...
This is one of the shitty Unity games that needs Windows Language change. If you still want to play it, change your Windows Language to English(Not the Keyboard, but Windows Language). Maybe they can put it to OP.

jack3547

May 11, 2020
This is one of the shitty Unity games that needs Windows Language change. If you still want to play it, change your Windows Language to English(Not the Keyboard, but Windows Language). Maybe they can put it to OP.
Thanks I was stuck at the black screen

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Question to those who played the game: is this a pre-rendered game like a RenPy visual novel ?
Or is it a real-time rendered game, like for example Cyberpunk 2077 ?

MrMister71

Dec 30, 2018
I think it is a fun little game.. play one of the dot connect games to get a bit of money.. then use the money making tabs Market and Advertise to make more money.. bit of clicking perhaps in the beginning but after hiring managers they auto collect.. after a short while you can max out all and money comes streaming in to buy the next part of the story.. There are 4 stories and it is nicely drawn and animated.. I did enjoy it as a fun little game.. but feel it could be a lot more if there were more like choices and a slightly more stories in the mini stories. They do seem a bit disconnected from eachother as such. But overall... quite fun to play... bit of management to get the money.. but then on the other hand.. the cheats on the main page already allow you to see everything without the management game to get the money.. nice work to the developer.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes