fisty123

Oct 24, 2022
This is perfection in terms of futa content, futa actually with other girls in a harem, how is the game itself, well no idea yet :D

Reactions: Sevilia

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
It's rather amusing reading the amount of heads popping in the comments section from people crying about supposedly contradicting tags from the usual suspects. I mean come on, it's 2024, science can literally slow the speed of light down to speeds slower than your beat up pinto and you still think it's impossible to mesh tags?

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
huh, im here before icarus media, a surprise to be sure. but a pleasant one.
Bring on the futa!

Wahcha

Feb 25, 2017
Okay I did a basic look over the game to try and give some answers.

Firstly there is a giant "unlock all CG" button in the start screen so if you just want to look yourself go ahead.

I did not see ANY futaxmale, maybe it's possibleI missed something but not even a handy or reach around, so no futaxmale

I don't really understand how this game wouldn't be a harem? there are multiple girls who are all getting it on with the MC, they sometimes have sex with each other as well on in threesomes but it's all for your enjoyment

The audio is kinda rough cause it's not 'timed' with the scenes

Very pretty CGs though and generally a pretty vanilla game with the exception of futa (which is pretty vanilla in 2024)

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023

Firstly there is a giant "unlock all CG" button in the start screen so if you just want to look yourself go ahead.

I did not see ANY futaxmale, maybe it's possibleI missed something but not even a handy or reach around, so no futaxmale

I don't really understand how this game wouldn't be a harem? there are multiple girls who are all getting it on with the MC, they sometimes have sex with each other as well on in threesomes but it's all for your enjoyment

Very pretty CGs though and generally a pretty vanilla game with the exception of futa (which is pretty vanilla in 2024)
Thx for the intel mate! Good one!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaidHaremWithFuta-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022

Thanks. Sounds pretty near perfect, though I wish it had some futa on male. As a big harem fan, yeah, this sounds like a harem. No rule says female(or futa) harem members can't fool around with each other, so long as there's only one male that they're all with.

Reactions: T0ru and Altru
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes