Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This version is broken !!!!
In the orginal can after a fight in the bath.
This goes not thank the bade translate ist the event broken.

in this badly translated version the events that are going to the naked are broken.

Reactions: YokoSan

0ri

May 16, 2019
For anyone else who has a tendency to look at games with the pregnancy tag. This game only has one pregnant CG at the very end from what I saw playing it.
just a random lurker expressing some gratitude, you're a hero. saved my evening. will put in the *play if i have nothing better to do game folder*, i do i like pregnancy as a game mechanic but its just dull as a endgame scene.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Great way to learn English, really. I mean, "Break down to that nostril"... can't wait to use that phrase in real life

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Google Drive Archive is damaged, cant unpack.
EDIT: same for workupload

Last edited:

touchmyligma

Dec 29, 2017
Whats with the huge influx of MTL rpgxp games? fucks sake, we've barely gotten anything from the newer engines recently and keep getting these crap shoots

Reactions: Keldin
May 6, 2017
I’d prefer quality over quantity for these. But it seems like we get a lot more of the “quantity” category.
but just look at all the anime now lol its the same trend XD. protag dies and reincarnates in another world XD. same with the big games battle royale lol. we're in dark times bro

Reactions: swmas

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Please don't be MTL, Please don't be MTL, ahh shit it's MTL.
Got my hopes up only to be shattered again. oh well thanks for the upload I guess.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote