Popcorn5577

Jan 24, 2023
I can't figure out where that guy goes to get the key, I assume "other room" is the one across the hallway and if so he isn't there

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
Well figured out a few of the puzzles, beat the lust maze to get the shovel an put the lover with his love. Trapped the Minotuar down in the basement. Got three salt and three lamp candles. Trying to figure out where I need to go next.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I can't figure out where that guy goes to get the key, I assume "other room" is the one across the hallway and if so he isn't there
use the jar full of water and put out the fire in the fireplace ......you can then go though the fireplace into the other room

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Well figured out a few of the puzzles, beat the lust maze to get the shovel an put the lover with his love. Trapped the Minotuar down in the basement. Got three salt and three lamp candles. Trying to figure out where I need to go next.
the Minotaur will break free when you go down in the basement again you need him to do so because he removes the door in your path ......in the basement you will find the room to complete the ritual but first you have to lure the Minotaur up stairs again and use the trap door again to keep him occupied

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Game gets stuck in a black screen. Opens up 4-5 processes and that is not normal for an RPGMV game.
there is a long delay before the game opens be patient and dont click other things it will start fine I thought it was broke too, but its just slow to load by about 45 seconds

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I dont know why this game takes so much longer to load than my other live2d games
either way today i updated the game to fix the gallery issues

couldnt get steam achievements working though

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
So I've done the chef and the maid and don't seem to have anything left to interact with other than the old man asking for a massage (he just gives money), the vibrator guy that asks you to chase him to the other room (after beating him once it looks like it's impossible to win again), the painter (who seems just turns you to stone), or dropping down to give the pigman a blowjob. There's also the lady who asks to see her twin sons in the attic. But I'm out of new rooms to explore and nothing else seems to open anything up. I've also only found 2 notes for the keypad, and while I know the code is posted here I'd like to find it in game first.

What am I supposed to be doing here?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
So I've done the chef and the maid and don't seem to have anything left to interact with other than the old man asking for a massage (he just gives money), the vibrator guy that asks you to chase him to the other room (after beating him once it looks like it's impossible to win again), the painter (who seems just turns you to stone), or dropping down to give the pigman a blowjob. There's also the lady who asks to see her twin sons in the attic. But I'm out of new rooms to explore and nothing else seems to open anything up. I've also only found 2 notes for the keypad, and while I know the code is posted here I'd like to find it in game first.

What am I supposed to be doing here?
the codes are in the library, the art room, and the maid bedrooms, you can unlock 2 new areas once you open the lock