IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
So I've done the chef and the maid and don't seem to have anything left to interact with other than the old man asking for a massage (he just gives money), the vibrator guy that asks you to chase him to the other room (after beating him once it looks like it's impossible to win again), the painter (who seems just turns you to stone), or dropping down to give the pigman a blowjob. There's also the lady who asks to see her twin sons in the attic. But I'm out of new rooms to explore and nothing else seems to open anything up. I've also only found 2 notes for the keypad, and while I know the code is posted here I'd like to find it in game first.

What am I supposed to be doing here?
How did you solved the chef one?

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I can't find the key. And I think there is something else for the master bedroom furnace and is involving the bathroom from the ground floor... idk
the key is the one you win from dildo challenge guy, which you get by putting out the fire in the same room and passing through to reach him before you run out of steps
1719682671362.png
theres a very obvious notch in the carpet showing theres something here

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
the key is the one you win from dildo challenge guy, which you get by putting out the fire in the same room and passing through to reach him before you run out of steps
Well.. there is the thing... I didn't complete the challange.... I skipped to the Minotaur combination and that guy dissapeared...

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Well.. there is the thing... I didn't complete the challange.... I skipped to the Minotaur combination and that guy dissapeared...
that guy is only gone for as long as the minotaur is chasing you, either drop him in the basement with the trapdoor in the dance hall or hide in a closet and wait for the music to stop
you can also get rid of the minotaur temporarily by passing through the fireplace shortcut because he cant crawl through it

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
that guy is only gone for as long as the minotaur is chasing you, either drop him in the basement with the trapdoor in the dance hall or hide in a closet and wait for the music to stop
you can also get rid of the minotaur temporarily by passing through the fireplace shortcut because he cant crawl through it
Ohhhh.... I'm an idiot... I played this game on mute because I don't want to be heard what I'm playing and didn't know when I was chased. The trapdoor part I made it, I have 3 salts and 4 candles so far

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
Okay, I got three purified salts and three candles. I did, the maid, the chef and the trapped fella in the green house an put him with his lover. But I can't figure out where to go or what to do after that. I trapped the minotaur in the basement via candle trick. So yeah I'm a bit stumped.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Okay, I got three purified salts and three candles. I did, the maid, the chef and the trapped fella in the green house an put him with his lover. But I can't figure out where to go or what to do after that. I trapped the minotaur in the basement via candle trick. So yeah I'm a bit stumped.
while he's down there, try to go to the cellar entrance to the basement, the basement also has the key item for the attic