azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
anyone have any idea why the game won't startup, the game will launch, but it won't get past a black screen at the very beginning
it takes a while to load because live2d i think, someone here reported 45 seconds... for me its less, though 30 seconds did happen once
1719688893081.png
it took 18 seconds to unfreeze from 1fps and go to the title

Reactions: SweetyMan

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
ok thanks Azurezero, also just wanted to let you know I love your work, I think you make great HRPGs
it seems that my wait of just 90 frames is taking a lot longer because while the live2d is loading it runs at 1fps 1719689201172.png

reducing it does get me to the title faster but if the live2d doesnt load it never appears

StormXP

May 1, 2020
and Purified Salts should be 5 pcs? if so, where to find the last?

The minotaur won, won the twins in the game, took it from the cook, and buried the skeleton

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
and Purified Salts should be 5 pcs? if so, where to find the last?

The minotaur won, won the twins in the game, took it from the cook, and buried the skeleton
did you collect the maid's from her room after doing all her tasks?
(its the 2nd maid room, with the clothing change)

Reactions: StormXP

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Maybe I missed something, I did not do anything connected with corruption, maybe this is the problem I avoided such scenes, but I have a suit or I need a shift itself. But she is a bathroom, in the room where she woke up, I did not put out the fireplace, the same 2024-06-29_230641.png

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Maybe I missed something, I did not do anything connected with corruption, maybe this is the problem I avoided such scenes, but I have a suit or I need a shift itself. But she is a bathroom, in the room where she woke up, I did not put out the fireplace, the same View attachment 3782798
1719691889918.png
is the maid still in the bath? you still need to
sort the store room,
water the plants,
or visit the master bedroom while wearing the maid outfit

Reactions: StormXP

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
Gallery doesn't work properly, like after viewing a scene it doesn't return you to the gallery
already fixed all that early yesterday, but you'll need guy to leak the latest version
won't leak it myself for obvious reasons

if it has a loading screen at the start its the latest version

Last edited:

ElleMarie99

Oct 29, 2020
How do I navigate the lust maze? that is the last one I need to get, Is there a way to repair the bridge to cross the second area faster? I pushed the one lower crate up to it but id did nothing

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
How do I navigate the lust maze? that is the last one I need to get, Is there a way to repair the bridge to cross the second area faster? I pushed the one lower crate up to it but id did nothing
i can fix the bridge in 2 trips to the plant girl

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
I finally did it! I got caught in the circle first and I couldn't acces the menu, and I had to exit the game. Fortunatelly, I was in the basement at the time of the save.

azurezero

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2017
I finally did it! I got caught in the circle first and I couldn't acces the menu, and I had to exit the game. Fortunatelly, I was in the basement at the time of the save.
the bad end will re-enable menu access after the next update, i also fixed an issue with the left staircase that gets you stuck in the wall

IamMr.NoBoDy

Mar 20, 2020
First save is before ending the game. All you got to do is lure the minotaur in the trap and collect the salt. The second save is the full gallery. You're welcome!