4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
You're forgiven, my friend. I guess there will always be a "is there ... yet?" question hanging in the air, right? When there's vaginal sex (not yet), the question will be if there's anal yet. When there's anal, it will be is there ass to mouth yet, and so on :sneaky:

I'm not rushing to fill gaps in the sexual content, I let whatever feels natural come at its own pace and I develop the game as fast as I'm able to.

Writing this made me realize I don't know how to blur out a few words in a sentence to spoiler-hide them. I don't see that in the options. Someone tell me :)
Experience has been a surprising breath of fresh air:

feels good man nic cage.gif

Characters with brains - especially the MC for once - some plausibility, interesting story. Me likey. Makes whatever sex (eventually) happens - matter. Good story and good characters get one invested. Keep it up, whatever you're doing.

Reactions: th3_fr4gil3

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Have to say a bit disappointed based on the previous updates where we had ways to corrupt beth. This was barely even focused on her. Hopefully we get to do something nice with her, doesnt matter if its dominative or submissive... More Beth is what i want.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
I want to like this game but i don't really like how whole game revolves around revenge of MC's mom. She was a cheater who fucked around with her lover and when it was time to settle she chose the settled guy and never told poor dad that MC isn't his son.

I'm not against revenge. MC should definitely fight against wrong but I think MC should hate what his mother did and stop keeping dad in the dark. He deserves that much at least.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I want to like this game but i don't really like how whole game revolves around revenge of MC's mom. She was a cheater who fucked around with her lover and when it was time to settle she chose the settled guy and never told poor dad that MC isn't his son.

I'm not against revenge. MC should definitely fight against wrong but I think MC should hate what his mother did and stop keeping dad in the dark. He deserves that much at least.
No, no, no, she wasn't in a relationship when she got pregnant. She was loosely dating two men. She didn't cheat on anyone but it's of course morally very questionable of her to not tell Charles the truth. She was young and she panicked.

To ask of a man to start hating his own mother when he finds out as she's dying is really asking a lot though. Harsh!

I do agree you should stop keeping Charles in the dark. Tell him, he deserves that much!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this is a nice story of a guy who comes back in town and wants some revenge and to get some answers.
I don't know why there is a maid into this and the stepmother seems to be just a tease.
I guess the dev had a good story to tell and thought it would sell better if he put some sex into it.
All the sex content seems to be just some side stuff to keep the players playing it hoping that one day they will fuck stepmom and the maid.
It may happen one day, but don't be disapointed if it's done quickly in 5 minutes! Enjoy the story and forget about that sex shit, it's overrated anyway. ;)

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
it's of course morally very questionable of her to not tell Charles the truth. She was young and she panicked.
It's a good thing that you're agreeing that it's morally wrong. MC takes it very lightly as if it's a joke. It's a very serious matter though. Much worse than cheating in a relationship. Also, she never let Charles fuck her. She was more into MC's biological dad. It was only when she realised she wanted to settle she married charles.
To ask of a man to start hating his own mother when he finds out as she's dying is really asking a lot though. Harsh!
Not really. What's wrong is wrong. There's not a lot of things more devastating than finding out the one you thought is your very own blood isn't yours. Any decent human being would think what mom did was wrong and hate her for it.

In this game MC loves his mom very much and isn't seeing her errors.

I don't even know why her character is ruined like that. Maid isn't married to charles so it's not stepcest. Was it for comedy? Then i must say it was a bad attempt at humour. It's high time we consider men's suffering as serious too.
She was loosely dating two men.
You are saying as if it makes her better.

She didn't cheat
She cheated. Not 'fucking someone else while being in a relationship' way but 'making some man think the baby is his when he is not' way.

What i want to say about MC's mom is
future-she-belong-to-the-streets.gif

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
She's dead. :cry:

That said, I respect your God given right to not like it! For obvious reasons, I'm not going to rewrite my story though. But I promise, next game, less dead, morally questionable moms ;)
Don't get me wrong. I don't really care if MC tells charles or not. I would not be playing a game where MC cucks charles if i cared much about him.

What I'm concerned about is how MC thinks about his mom. He never thinks his mom did something wrong. I would have been much happier if he acknowledged it at some point that what she did was horrible. It's about MC's character.

Of course I don't expect you to change ANYTHING because of me. I was just telling you how I felt about this game. Rest is upto you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samu Al Hydit

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Don't get me wrong. I don't really care if MC tells charles or not. I would not be playing a game where MC cucks charles if i cared much about him.

What I'm concerned about is how MC thinks about his mom. He never thinks his mom did something wrong. I would have been much happier if he acknowledged it at some point that what she did was horrible. It's about MC's character.

Of course I don't expect you to change ANYTHING because of me. I was just telling you how I felt about this game. Rest is upto you.
Fair enough, Mr. Wincest, fair enough. I do appreciate opinions, no matter if I agree with them or not as they provide insight to how people respond to all the various on-goings in the game.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
lots of eye candy.... lots of texty story.... more eye candy.... not a lot of sexy time for the poor ol' MC.... game has one of those point systems that always seems to lock you out of choices... not enough good points to do that.... oops not enough bad points to do that.. etc.. well don't think this one is something that I will revisit. just my opinion, be hey the girls look nice. peace.

Reactions: Reese286

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
lots of eye candy.... lots of texty story.... more eye candy.... not a lot of sexy time for the poor ol' MC.... game has one of those point systems that always seems to lock you out of choices... not enough good points to do that.... oops not enough bad points to do that.. etc.. well don't think this one is something that I will revisit. just my opinion, be hey the girls look nice. peace.
'Tis what you use Sanchomod for. Points and choices aren't everyone's cup of tea. So you mod it and you don't have to care.

The mod doesn't add more sex scenes for the MC though, so there's still that. ;)

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
story about going home about years and revenge..but agains who...fake-mother...father....other family member?

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes