4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello!

This Friday's progress update is up on my Available to read for everyone.

Have a nice weekend and eat all the ice cream you can find. Just remember to pay for it first!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lockhear

Anonymous69

Oct 28, 2017
i cant open the game when its ask if you are 18+ the options are *EXIT* OR *IM 18+* but both buttons close the game

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
i cant open the game when its ask if you are 18+ the options are *EXIT* OR *IM 18+* but both buttons close the game
Got to say that it's extremely unlikely there's a problem with the game itself. It's been out for a month now and lots of folks have played it. Could it possibly be your antivirus that blocks it?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
At the risk of me getting myself in trouble... something wicked is coming "very" soon.
1685148563767.png

I will release the mod update early for dev supporters once available so you can tinker with it. Includes the very latest of Core v7b such as the new auto-save feature where I now take your Page 69 (of course) for save slots instead of overwriting your Quick slot 1. That's all I can tease at the moment. Regards.

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017
I just published Maid to Please 0.8.3 on my

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nicke if you had to pick a second favourite dessert, after ice cream, what would it be? Let's also exclude non-ice cream desserts that include ice cream as an ingredient.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just published Maid to Please 0.8.3 on my

- Added ice cream.
Good morning MTP fans.

With the pending SanchoMod update I add a bit to the "ice cream" addition. Two new features at one go to add to your licking pleasure: SanchoTranslations and SanchAutoSave. I'll leave it at that while I get the final polish done on the update and get out an early release of the mod update for you dev supporters to play with if mods are your thing.

Regards. I'll be back in a bit with an update.

Reactions: Nicke and The D0n

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
Pardon me sir, but sherbet is the obvious kale of the otherwise perfected frozen dessert category and not deserving of being referenced as ice cream. How dare you! :ROFLMAO::p
You misunderstand, good sir. I merely inquired to the possibility of sherbet as an alternative to ice-cream, not as belonging to that same category of frozen delicacies.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod Update (v0.8.3)
MtP_SM_Cover1.jpg
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the banner image above )
1685282335167.png 1685282415418.png

Early update release for the dev's supporters. (Publicly available soon)

Links in mod's OP and FAQ are updated accordingly.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

Thanks once again to Nicke for the trust and confidence my friend. It's a sincere pleasure working with you.

- Sancho

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
only six days? this has been on here for a while other games that came after this are on day 30 or more im a little sad i love corruption games

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

I'm proud to present the most recent update of Maid to Please!
I meant to try and hold back the release until June 1st but it proved impossible. It was sitting there on my HDD all ready to go and I caved in and, well, here it is!
Changelog for 0.8.3:
- Includes the evening and night of playable day 7.
- Includes the morning, day, and part of the afternoon of playable day 8.
- A couple of scenes were written in collab with JoeTheMc84.
- Added 360 renders.
- Added three animations.
- Added one music track.
- Added ice cream.
As always I welcome feedback of all kinds!
Both Pc and Mac=

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
only six days? this has been on here for a while other games that came after this are on day 30 or more im a little sad i love corruption games
Counting content not by renders and dialogue, but what actual day we're calling it, is that a thing? Shit man I wish someone had told me. I can fix that!

It's day 8 btw! Content increased by 33% in seconds ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maid to Please [v0.8.3] [Tutbork]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes