4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh a nice surprise, mom's dead, no sisters and dad isn't really your dad ?
So will it be the reverse story, the mc falls in love with his "not dad" instead of his mother, will the gay tag be added soon!!:ROFLMAO:

That's right, we have got enough mommy' boy with a big dick, let's have a daddy's boy with .... a big dick!!!

Well i played it and it was very good, very good writing, very funny, i laughed a lot, the girls are gorgeous and Beth is really naughty naughty!!!
I think it will be a great story with some kinky stuff, i hope i will be invited to perform some spanking you know, just to give a hand!:LOL:

But that Chekov's gun reference tells me that we better be carefull with the details and choose wisely!

Last edited:

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
this game is giving me leap of faith and being a dik vibes the mc looks like the mc from lof and the 2nd one looks like sage from dik me likey

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Dec 27, 2020
Okay, this game is fun. Simply Fun. It dost take itself too serious. Like the Dialogs. Like the Characters.
Keep it up.
But that Chekov's gun reference tells me that we better be carefull with the details and choose wisely!
Which means we see Chekhov gun used pretty soon.
I hope it remains light-hearted, I really like that. But that's just my preference.

How much taller will that 2% make the mc? :unsure:
Hmm, I don't know how I answer this, but you know 2 percent (4cm). ;)
But seriously, know the scale feels right, and he seems to be a tall man. No manlet problem anymore. It was a bug and was fixed. So (y) to the dev.

Ellie is a tall girl too and rocking some high heels. But according to the women in my family are good enough for siting but are near impossible to walk in.

cough...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hentai charley

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Sir! The implication that I would cheat cuts me to the quick - the quick, I say!

...and ain't nothin' hurts more than a cut quick...
Someone else asked about a cheating tag just above you. I take it you're completely and utterly against any such content!

About the cheating tag question: There's no cheating in the game at the moment. There's not really any sexual content at all yet (li'l bit of masturbation). Will there be though? Depends on the definition I guess. Will you bang any girl who has a husband/boyfriend/wife/girlfriend/is in an intimate relationship with her pet? Seems likely. Unless you're pure of heart and decline any such opportunity of course.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Maid to Please [v0.2.1]

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
So after looking over what I'll need to do for the next update (0.2.2) I can with all certainty say that it will be ready for April 1. And should that fail, the backup plan is calling it an april's fools joke!

Not only that, it will probably have over a hundred renders. Yes folks, you heard that right. This latest update might only have been 1% of a normal being a dik update, but the next one will be >>> 2% <<< of the average being a dik update!

PapoEvoVIII

Mar 16, 2022
Unofficial Android Port of:

Maid to Please [v0.2.1]

MEGA

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Could you update your link? This mega link is no longer working

Reactions: Blackeye.

JohnnyR6

Jul 1, 2017
Hmm. Does anyone have a brief synopsis of the game? The developer's description and the current reviews (only 2) don't really tease much or give too much away plot-wise.....

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Hmm. Does anyone have a brief synopsis of the game? The developer's description and the current reviews (only 2) don't really tease much or give too much away plot-wise.....
Isn't much to give away yet. MC comes home, has a tasty new step-mom, flirts a bit with her and sundry others. Most women met so far have both an affection and a submission stat, suggesting that there'll be two paths for each, but it's early doors.

Nicke, I haven't played day 1 recently so may be forgetting something, but is there a plot point to Charles getting Hannah's name wrong?

Reactions: JohnnyR6

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Isn't much to give away yet. MC comes home, has a tasty new step-mom, flirts a bit with her and sundry others. Most women met so far have both an affection and a submission stat, suggesting that there'll be two paths for each, but it's early doors.

Nicke, I haven't played day 1 recently so may be forgetting something, but is there a plot point to Charles getting Hannah's name wrong?
I believe Beth also calls her Ana before that. Probably just a nickname? ;)

I'm keeping it very vague and just dropping a few (probably very hard to catch) hints here and there. I know I'm not "selling" it very well that way.

New version is quite short.
Yepp. And releases won't be getting bigger. This is the limit for what I can do with my free time in a month. It's rather depressing that the finished script after a week's worth of writing takes me about ten minutes to read through :(

If you want longer playing sessions it's a good idea to skip every other release (or even play maybe every 3rd release). I could release less often but having a monthly goal to work towards is good for my morale.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Another game with short updates with only just a little tease :rolleyes:.
I don't know if it's a good idea because it makes the player feel getting scammed in a certain way.
It's a new trend for devs to make that kind of short updates every week sometimes, they think they will get more visible and famous and get patrons but i think it's quite the opposite.
Those are adult games based on sex and if you don't give people some kinky stuff in each update you get a bad reputation.
The best experiences i got with those games, it's when i start playing late and there is a lot of content already, playing bit by bit takes out 80% of the fun.
So i guess i will wait untill this summer for this one, hoping there will be something really interesting to play.
I like the MC and the other characters and the story so it would be a shame to have a botched experience.

Reactions: Masoot
4.10 star(s) 54 Votes