4.10 star(s) 54 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Another game with short updates with only just a little tease :rolleyes:.
I don't know if it's a good idea because it makes the player feel getting scammed in a certain way.
It's a new trend for devs to make that kind of short updates every week sometimes, they think they will get more visible and famous and get patrons but i think it's quite the opposite.
Those are adult games based on sex and if you don't give people some kinky stuff in each update you get a bad reputation.
The best experiences i got with those games, it's when i start playing late and there is a lot of content already, playing bit by bit takes out 80% of the fun.
So i guess i will wait untill this summer for this one, hoping there will be something really interesting to play.
I like the MC and the other characters and the story so it would be a shame to have a botched experience.

Kukipett my friend, play the game any way you think you will enjoy it the most. To me it's a compliment if you enjoy it at all.

Personally I do not play every update on most games even when I enjoy them, instead I let them build up more content for a longer playthrough. I don't know if shorter monthly updates is a good idea either. But it is better for my motivation to have a realistic goal in the near future to work towards.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
The butler did it.
I read an interview with George R.R. Martin where he said he hates reading people's guesses, because if many people guess on different plot things, someone will eventually be 100% correct. And when that happened he felt a need to rewrite the plot so the guesser was no longer correct. Well something like that anyway, it's not an exact quote ;)

Last edited:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
This is a very interesting game Nicke. I like the fact that with choices you added player knows what the efects are (afection, submision or none). Very nice touch. Also story is a bit funny and interesting while character models are good looking. I also did a review for your game and i definitely would recommend everyone to try it out.

Reactions: Burgh917

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
This is a very interesting game Nicke. I like the fact that with choices you added player knows what the efects are (afection, submision or none). Very nice touch. Also story is a bit funny and interesting while character models are good looking. I also did a review for your game and i definitely would recommend everyone to try it out.
Thanks, mate. All girls will have affection/submisssive as stats, but some will also have their own additional stats. One such stat was new for Hannah in the latest version. Picking the option with no aff/sub rewards or requirements will always be the one with no/low content but I didn't want to force any sex content in case someone finds, for example, Hannah to be ugly :(

The other stats are more optional and won't generally mean less content, just different content.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Quite positively surprised by this game.

The girls are quite unique. I like that they all have their own personality and it shows.

I understand that for all the girls we will have a possible love/romance route, right?
This is amazing. I always choose the romantic routes, so I'm curious about each one. Especially for Elisabeth. Taking into account her personality, I'm really looking forward to see her evolution in her love route. I find it a great challenge to see her go from mildly hating us to slowly feeling love for the MC. She's definitely the girl I like the most. Hopefully and her romance route also serves to calm her down a bit and not be so hard on Miko.

With Miko I'm still undecided if I'm going to pursue her or not. I like her innocent and reserved personality, but physically she's not my cup of tea. I'm not such a fan of petite girls. That's why Elisabeth is my favorite so far.

I also really like the detail of being able to keep Hannah from being bi-curious and leave it up to the player's taste.
Another positive point is that the MC doesn't think 24/ about asses and tits. I find it incredibly annoying when an MC only thinks with his dick. I would make it a little less "goofy", but overall I like him.

So, yeah. I'm really liking the game/VN so far. The romantic relationship with Elisabeth without a doubt is what I like the most.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I understand that for all the girls we will have a possible love/romance route, right?
If a girl has an affection value, that's the more love/romantic option. Not making any promises for -all- the girls. They aren't even all introduced into the story yet!

How much further into the story before we get sexual content??
Don't worry, matey. I've played 'A wife and mother'. I know how to do this.

Seriously though, sexual content comes when it fits the story. I'm not rushing it and I'm not looking to avoid/slow it down either. Something I'm not a fan of is throwing sex in early, just to have some. You know, like dream sequences, or girls that aren't really part of the story.

If you don't think a game is worth playing until there's at least some blowjobs and some ass to mouth, you can probably safely skip the next couple of updates ;)

All that said, the next update is coming along. It looks like it'll have more dialogue and roughly the same number of renders as the last one. Wasted a couple of days trying to do a looping animation with dforce hair without really getting there. Update will be out before May or I'm eating my hat.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
despite the lack of smut so far i still look forward to each update, the story has me intrigued big time.
Don't worry, matey. I've played 'A wife and mother'. I know how to do this.
this could be taken two ways. ¬.¬
:p

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
It's sooo much more fun pissing her off every chance you get.
screenshot0001.png
Does sub path lead to hate sex? Or just hate?
This is one game where I kind of like the Dad, really likeable dude.

Reactions: Burgh917

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
I just have to say this... I heard male dom, female dom... But this is the first time I seen the lesbian dom... Wtf does that mean?

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Really enjoyed this. Loving the choice system, the characters and the plot, even the dad is likable. Looking forward to playing this every few updates. Well done so far...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man I really fucking hate Beth she annoys the fuck out of me (which I suppose is the point). Normally I'm more into romance but I'm definitely going with the submission path for her.

I don't really want to cuck the dad since he is a really likeable guy but someone needs to teach Beth manners and it isn't going to be him, so I suppose I'm going to have to. :BootyTime:

I just hope that if you are on the Beth sub path you will be able to stop her trying her shit with Miko. Since she is really cute and I don't want Beth to get her hands on her and want her to myself.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
How much further into the story before we get sexual content??
Next year i guess but i can wait the story is funny enough!
You know sex is really overrated, once done you find yourself stupid covered in various fluids and more you start to think of all the time and money you lost looking for it!;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Man I really fucking hate Beth she annoys the fuck out of me (which I suppose is the point). Normally I'm more into romance but I'm definitely going with the submission path for her.

I don't really want to cuck the dad since he is a really likeable guy but someone needs to teach Beth manners and it isn't going to be him, so I suppose I'm going to have to. :BootyTime:

I just hope that if you are on the Beth sub path you will be able to stop her trying her shit with Miko. Since she is really cute and I don't want Beth to get her hands on her and want her to myself.
Party pooper !! All the fun is in looking Beth going on a rampage !!

4.10 star(s) 54 Votes