4.10 star(s) 58 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Said while posting on a piracy site........
This is not a piracy site, this is a community site. It's also home for me when it comes to adult games. I was a shit poster here long before I got it into my head that I'd try my hand at game development.

Now I don't dare shitpost in other threads anymore for fear of backlash. Sad.

Also interesting to note that until the game's on latest updates on here, it's not on any of the actual bottom-feeding piracy sites. But once here, it's everywhere an hour later. Makes you wonder what people even visit those other sites for!

Anyway, I posted a Friday Progress Update as a public post on and . It comes at a weird time here on F95 since it's just hours since the game made it onto latest updates and all, but it's really days since I released it!

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
you can't just leave us hanging like that ...... you a-hole :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
awesome game as usual ... wtg .... awesome dev. Tutbork

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
This is not a piracy site, this is a community site. It's also home for me when it comes to adult games. I was a shit poster here long before I got it into my head that I'd try my hand at game development.

Now I don't dare shitpost in other threads anymore for fear of backlash. Sad.

Also interesting to note that until the game's on latest updates on here, it's not on any of the actual bottom-feeding piracy sites. But once here, it's everywhere an hour later. Makes you wonder what people even visit those other sites for!

Anyway, I posted a Friday Progress Update as a public post on and . It comes at a weird time here on F95 since it's just hours since the game made it onto latest updates and all, but it's really days since I released it!
hmm i just thought of this site as many others .. a place i can get awesome games of a naughty nature ;):love:

4.10 star(s) 58 Votes