4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Dude you can get right back to your were if your turn on skipped seen texts and right click the skip button to go right to choices. Should take you like 5 minutes, maybe.
Or just wait for the next update like me, when I forgot about this game again, and start over... Unfortunately Nicke's updates are too often for that, even a bit too often to get over my maid-perversion.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hmm. Do you guys think I need new signatures? The ones I have now are from way back when there wasn't much naughty stuff. They don't even have boobs! Anyone good with photoshop and stuff?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hmm. Do you guys think I need new signatures? The ones I have now are from way back when there wasn't much naughty stuff. They don't even have boobs! Anyone good with photoshop and stuff?
I guess you could take a look in the GFX Request Thread,

OR

you could talk to Raminita / Lady Aspen directly both are well known GFX Artists.

btw. that was a really nice update. Loved every single frame of it! (y) :love:

Reactions: Lady Aspen

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
No, no, no, she wasn't in a relationship when she got pregnant. She was loosely dating two men. She didn't cheat on anyone but it's of course morally very questionable of her to not tell Charles the truth. She was young and she panicked.

To ask of a man to start hating his own mother when he finds out as she's dying is really asking a lot though. Harsh!

I do agree you should stop keeping Charles in the dark. Tell him, he deserves that much!
Or at least until MC has a job, and has banked some coin...before he spills the beans to his dad. :ROFLMAO:

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely brutal. Jess was probably my 3rd favorite character, you monster. Should have kept her in, and given us the option(or just make it pure canon) that we shot Cat dead when we had the chance. Would also be fine with Sandra getting locked in the freezer at the ice cream parlor, never to be seen (alive) again.

Reactions: Majindevil
Sep 16, 2023
Absolutely brutal. Jess was probably my 3rd favorite character, you monster. Should have kept her in, and given us the option(or just make it pure canon) that we shot Cat dead when we had the chance. Would also be fine with Sandra getting locked in the freezer at the ice cream parlor, never to be seen (alive) again.
I think you need to work on Anger management...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Started off boring but ended well, but fucking hell, seriously Merideth Brooks Bitch song reference, who the hell comes up with that lol.

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes