4.10 star(s) 64 Votes

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I've noticed the author is around a fair bit so I figured I'd ask a question and maybe get an answer.

First let me preface this by saying I really enjoy this game. I've been playing it since its first update and have replayed it a couple times. You've made the rare game where I really love all the LIs. And therein lies the problem.

I'm a guy who loves wholesome games and thus much prefers the romance aspects to the sexy times. The affection routes have been very good at combining those so far. Because of this I tend to only play games with harem endings or only a single LI. It's also why I tend not to play stuff until it's had a few updates.

I read your recent post about what a harem is in your opinion and I agree that it means the girls need to know about each other and be OK with it. And yes bonus points if they live with MC.

You stated in your post that a full harem ending is unlikely. I'm sure you don't want to spoil anything, but I'm hoping you can give a better idea of what unlikely means. There have been games in the past (like Callisto) where the game has had the harem tag, all the LI have known about the situation and interacted together but in the end a choice of one LI suddenly had to be made.

Now when I think of those games I only have feelings of bitterness and annoyance at wasting hours of my time. I've really enjoyed this game and I'd just really like to know whether I should keep playing or just back out now and hope that your next game will give me an ending more to my liking. I'd rather be sad at quiting the game now than angry at the end.

Either way I just want to reiterate that your game has been a lot of fun and whether it ends in a way I can enjoy or not, I wish you the best. Thanks.

Reactions: Triple OG

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
You stated in your post that a full harem ending is unlikely. I'm sure you don't want to spoil anything, but I'm hoping you can give a better idea of what unlikely means. There have been games in the past (like Callisto) where the game has had the harem tag, all the LI have known about the situation and interacted together but in the end a choice of one LI suddenly had to be made.
I have no plans of making an ending where you're forced to pick only one LI.

When it comes to the "story" (the revenge etc), I know exactly how it will end. When it comes to the girls, I haven't planned everything to the last detail. When someone asks if we can have all of them and I reply "All of them? Sounds unlikely!" it's an offhand remark. Please don't read it as holy scripture.

I was a shitposter here on F95 for years before I jumped on the game development bandwagon and it probably shines through. Plus I enjoy a certain amount of trolling and such.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I have no plans of making an ending where you're forced to pick only one LI.

When it comes to the "story" (the revenge etc), I know exactly how it will end. When it comes to the girls, I haven't planned everything to the last detail. When someone asks if we can have all of them and I reply "All of them? Sounds unlikely!" it's an offhand remark. Please don't read it as holy scripture.

I was a shitposter here on F95 for years before I jumped on the game development bandwagon and it probably shines through. Plus I enjoy a certain amount of trolling and such.
Thanks for the response. I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I'm also happy to hear I don't need to quit cause Christine, Hannah, Miko and Ashley are too cute to give up.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Thanks for the response. I appreciate you taking the time to answer. I'm also happy to hear I don't need to quit cause Christine, Hannah, Miko and Ashley are too cute to give up.
If you could only pick one though, who would it be?

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
If you could only pick one though, who would it be?
Christine! Hands down. The others don't even come close. In case I haven't made myself clear... Christine!!!
Jus' Sayin' :cool:

NB: My vote always counts 5.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Okay, what if you can only pick someone who's not going to die before the end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OK... First, I would like to invoke my right to fan resurrection and demand a pole. Also, I want to use my entire next month's vote allocation to vote aye. Don't give me that look... You know as well as I that there are no fair elections anymore and I plan to get a head start on this one.

Now, failing the successful completion of the above initiative... I suppose... I could settle for... Ashley.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
OK... First, I would like to invoke my right to fan resurrection and demand a pole. Also, I want to use my entire next month's vote allocation to vote aye. Don't give me that look... You know as well as I that there are no fair elections anymore and I plan to get a head start on this one.

Now, failing the successful completion of the above initiative... I suppose... I could settle for... Ashley.
But we put it in her butt. I think that means her character arc is completed!

• Haha
Reactions: motseer
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes