4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey!

I just posted my weekly Friday Progress Update. The focus this week is about I'm dumping Beth due to mean comments about her.

You can't read more about this trolling on my and . Public posts of course.

See you around!

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
Hey!

I just posted my weekly Friday Progress Update. The focus this week is about I'm dumping Beth due to mean comments about her.

See you around!
You got it wrong. Beth is awesome. Your decision to stick her tongue out and every other girl's tongue out like that is unrealistic and creepy looking. The critique is about that decision, not any other part of the story.

Too bad, thin skin is not an asset in the creative field. You're going to get the same for that and many other things as you progress. I write. I get raves and harsh reviews on the same piece of work all the time. I don't pull the plug just because my feelings get hurt.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hey!

See you around!
Charles will live and Netori will live, cheers!

Jokes aside,If we get Charles out of the way, there will be a lot of drama and confusion. Moreover, he doesn’t bother us and doesn’t let us get bored at the same time :ROFLMAO: :BootyTime:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Hey!

See you around!
seit wann können Spanier Fussball spielen ? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: / since when can spaniards play soccer ??
to my spanish friends :p:p;)
Edit: they could and not bad either :cautious: congrats / en hora buena abrazo !

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Too bad, thin skin is not an asset in the creative field. You're going to get the same for that and many other things as you progress. I write. I get raves and harsh reviews on the same piece of work all the time. I don't pull the plug just because my feelings get hurt.
I can tell three things about you: You didn't read the inline spoilers, you didn't read the progress update, and you don't know me ;)

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hey!

See you around!
Of course Beth is nude in that posted picture. I can't see a trace of mascara or eye shadow.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

tharsheblows

Apr 4, 2024
I can tell three things about you: You didn't read the inline spoilers, you didn't read the progress update, and you don't know me ;)
And a couple things you're unaware of.
Making jokes about a developer's use of ahegao tongue on a character is not making "mean comments about her" it speaks to the dev's proclivity for trying to appease a certain audience or express his own fetish. Says nothing, Zero, nada, about the character herself.

People are going to have fun with shit even if you put all the labeles and warnings you want on something. Once you as an artist release your baby into the wild, it's everybody's baby. You can kill your baby if you want to protect it, but if you're a real creative, you help it past that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Making jokes about a developer's use of ahegao tongue on a character is not making "mean comments about her" it speaks to the dev's proclivity for trying to appease a certain audience or express his own fetish. Says nothing, Zero, nada, about the character herself.

People are going to have fun with shit even if you put all the labeles and warnings you want on something. Once you as an artist release your baby into the wild, it's everybody's baby. You can kill your baby if you want to protect it, but if you're a real creative, you help it past that.
You're still taking this more seriously than Nicke is.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017

Mate. Please. I'm trolling and shitposting. You're ruining it by misreading it this badly.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hello, freaks!

It's Friday and I have returned with another progress update. Guess where you can read it as a public post? That's right! On and !

The breaking news is that Beth is staying.

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes