• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
If you could only pick one though, who would it be?
The post below you is correct. Christine is the easy answer. Hannah is an adorable cutie, but their are better looking girls in the game. Same with Miko. Ashley looks great and seems like a sweetheart, but hasn't really had enough screentime for the personality to shine yet. However, Christine is also an adorable cutie, with a great personality but also has multiple looks where she is maybe the best looking character in the game. So easy choice.

Don't get me wrong though. Watching Cat and Beth melt as the relationships grow also make them pretty great, but for right now they're outclassed. And Jasmine is great, but she almost feels more like a partner in crime, romancing Chris in my game, so her relationship has a different feel than the other girls.

I am indifferent towards Ice Cream Princess, but I'm sure she'll grow on me. I'm replaying again so haven't gotten to the new update yet, but I saw that she's a focus in it. Also I will miss Jessica. She was cute, had the best body and the best kink.

Reactions: motseer

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I am indifferent towards Ice Cream Princess, but I'm sure she'll grow on me. I'm replaying again so haven't gotten to the new update yet, but I saw that she's a focus in it. Also I will miss Jessica. She was cute, had the best body and the best kink.
I think you'll love Sandra in the latest update. She'll end up inviting you to her room in the palace for a reward, and- Well, I won't spoil it for you. I'm pretty sure she'll grow on you!

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Taking a break from trolling this thread, I wrote a serious and joke-free Friday progress update.

You can find it as a public post on and .

Have a a nice weekend!

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Taking a break from trolling this thread, I wrote a serious and joke-free Friday progress update.

Have a a nice weekend!
I actually haven't really started this. Not even sure which girl is the one that will grow on us. I personally dl'd this because of this girl:
1719595739959.png

Reactions: Maviarab

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021

" First of all, Sandra. She received a healthy amount of hate in comments. Good I say, mission accomplished as this was the first thing I wanted to achieve with her. A bitchy, spoiled girl with a killer body. I guess that wasn't so difficult.

The challenge will be to steer it from here into someone you desire - someone you want to seduce or dominate, someone the player wants to get lewd with in various ways.

And then the third step, someone who will be missed when she dies in a fire "

Sad to say it, but for me personally, that´s never going to happen. First of, that "killer body" of hers isn´t even remotely attractive to me. Sure, she got a dump truck in her pants, but that´s about it. Even some side characters have a more attractive body. And if she isn´t going to get a Birthday present from her dad in form of mayor facial reconstruction surgery, i doubt thats ever going to happen. she just looks like she got ran over multiple times by said dump truck.

that being said.... yes pls. let her die in a fire. i couldn´t care less about her :devilish:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Haven't played in a while so may be getting muddled, but from what I remember so far she's just some random semi-attractive girl whom the MC decides to harass for some reason when he could be spending his time and energy elsewhere. Not much going for her in terms of either personality or looks. Sadly I see in an earlier post that her mum is not in play.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Haven't played in a while so may be getting muddled, but from what I remember so far she's just some random semi-attractive girl whom the MC decides to harass for some reason when he could be spending his time and energy elsewhere. Not much going for her in terms of either personality or looks. Sadly I see in an earlier post that her mum is not in play.
You want to ride Heike like a Beike ??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: but yeah she is good looking !

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I always thought she is one of three who are essentially playthings of Beth's which is the primary reason MC takes interest in them. Well, other than being a horn dog who'll do most anything with an inny... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I have to confess even if the german name "Heike" is familiar to me I never looked up to it's meaning,

Origin and meaning
It is the Low German diminutive of Henrike, the masculine form is Henrik.

The name comes from Old High German and is composed of hagan (i.e. court symbolizing protection) and rihi (i.e. rich, powerful), meaning "lady of the house". Another translation is "the rich protector"
well picked Nicke kudos

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Is it better to play affection or sub route?
Depends on your personal taste, sub you are dominant and light Maledom,
Affection, well Love and stuff, I play both (but im libra and pathological undecided) :ROFLMAO:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Have a a nice weekend!
A joke free progress report? You feeling ok? Running a fever? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes