4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
So - fooling around with Heike is confirmed. (y)

" First of all, Sandra. She received a healthy amount of hate in comments. Good I say, mission accomplished as this was the first thing I wanted to achieve with her. A bitchy, spoiled girl with a killer body. I guess that wasn't so difficult.

The challenge will be to steer it from here into someone you desire - someone you want to seduce or dominate, someone the player wants to get lewd with in various ways.

And then the third step, someone who will be missed when she dies in a fire "

Sad to say it, but for me personally, that´s never going to happen. First of, that "killer body" of hers isn´t even remotely attractive to me. Sure, she got a dump truck in her pants, but that´s about it. Even some side characters have a more attractive body. And if she isn´t going to get a Birthday present from her dad in form of mayor facial reconstruction surgery, i doubt thats ever going to happen. she just looks like she got ran over multiple times by said dump truck.

that being said.... yes pls. let her die in a fire. i couldn´t care less about her :devilish:
You may not think she has a killer body, but maybe Nicke hasn't gotten around to telling us who she killed yet. She and MC bond over having that in common.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Just played through it for the first time and it's pretty good (y)
Hannah and Catalina are my favorites but man it's a damn shame to whatever happened to thick body Jessica.
If I was the MC I would kidnap and ransom off the ice cream princess to whoever is holding dear Jessica captive.

Koushiro

Apr 18, 2019
I think you'll love Sandra in the latest update. She'll end up inviting you to her room in the palace for a reward, and- Well, I won't spoil it for you. I'm pretty sure she'll grow on you!
It's funny. As I said I'm a guy who likes the romance the most, so the reward of
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
really did make her grow on me.

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes