4.10 star(s) 59 Votes

smal pinis

Jun 20, 2024
Okay, want to upload your save? It may have gotten corrupt some way I guess. A fair-sized chunk of pervs have played the update by now and if there was some larger problem, there should have been more posts about it.
Nope, nevermind, you were right. Completely my bad, sorry about that.
I could swear I never used the mod though wtf

Reactions: Nicke

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Is there a reason the Gallery is missing Days 1-12?

View attachment 3764241
Not to speak for the dev but short answer is Nicke took some inspiration from SanchoGallery and is working on his own original code to establish a VN gallery foundation that he's comfortable with that can dynamically grow with future updates. I'm confident once he's all sorted that he'll populate previous chapters. Hell, he still has to go through days 1-12 and place correct scene fades/dissolves so there's some pacing/tweaking that'll likely come over time. FWIW SanchoMod has fully coded what I interpret as proper fades/dissolves in all those previous chapters (I've done this from the very introduction of MtP back in the day). Bottom line: give him time to sort out and bulletproof the features he has visioned and it'll all work out in the end (imo).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:

JessicaMod
Maid to Please - Multimod Edition (v0.14.4 Update)
MtP_SM_Cover1.jpg
1719249632116.png
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the first banner image above )
1719249716115.png 1719249731154.png 1719249745562.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

As always, thanks to my friend Nicke for the trust and confidence.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:

JessicaMod
Maid to Please - Multimod Edition (v0.14.4 Update)
View attachment 3766244
View attachment 3766250
Go get you some.
( Simply click on the first banner image above )
View attachment 3766253 View attachment 3766254 View attachment 3766255
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v7b with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

As always, thanks to my friend Nicke for the trust and confidence.
So are we finally getting the Jessica gallery entry with this?

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
Nicke
This wont be possible this soon but....
You know taking Beth Away from everything to a farmhouse or something for a weekend would work great...
There will be even more natural build and connection to be explored and top it off we can pound her into oblivion a few time with no fear of them being caught...
Maybe even have her banged while the father calls on voice or video call...
Nicke do you have plans on doing anything like this???

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Nicke do you have plans on doing anything like this???
Take Beth somewhere with no fear of being caught, and at the same time fuck her while on a video call to maximize the risk of being caught?

Young man, you are very conflicted!

As for what I will do, you will find out ... In future updates. The next one is all about Beth.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Take Beth somewhere with no fear of being caught, and at the same time fuck her while on a video call to maximize the risk of being caught?

Young man, you are very conflicted!

As for what I will do, you will find out ... In future updates. The next one is all about Beth.
I asked chatgtp 69.0 beta and it said:
1719258053204.png
:ROFLMAO: :p

• Haha
Reactions: | Vee |

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
If you used your phone to tap and type "android" in this thread's search bar (as I just now did on your behalf) you'd find KoGa3's port here. I swear this search bar must not appear on gooogle devices :devilish: :
View attachment 3766821
Out of curiosity I tested this and all I got was a dozens of posts over the years asking for an Android version, before I gave up.

Just posting and asking is much more accurate, as you've just proven. You just have to swallow being called a lazy bum. Which I'd definitely do as long as I get to be lazy!

Edit: I dropped him a like because he seems like my kind of guy!

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Out of curiosity I tested this and all I got was a dozens of posts over the years asking for an Android version, before I gave up.

Just posting and asking is much more accurate, as you've just proven. You just have to swallow being called a lazy bum. Which I'd definitely do as long as I get to be lazy!
You lazy bum!

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
If I was an admin I'd fucking code a snippet that if a mobile browser was detected then as soon as one tapped inside a blank reply creation post it would immediately populate a search bar in the middle of the screen that forced you to either use it or escape by attempting to tap a tiny moving "cancel" button. Search or play the "find the cancel button" mini-game.

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
i haven't played since first release. i Have been keeping it up to date however. and saw in the change log that a character was being abducted and probed, well maybe not probed but being 'erased'. and i began to panic... what if i liked that character.... what if she was my whole reason for playing... what if... who the hell is Jessica??
but seriously... how's the story going and am i in for a Long wait to the end?? (i live in a world where 'stories' are written to have an ending. some people with AVN's just make 'content' not selling a piece of 'art') the AVN may not be a NY Times best seller but it can be something worth keeping around. and That is what i am after. So, How's it Going?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023

Edit: I dropped him a like because he seems like my kind of guy!
The search function here is not the best.

4.10 star(s) 59 Votes