4.00 star(s) 60 Votes

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
Between this hot girl and this kid, you chose the kid, that's sad.
I will pay tribute to Jessica later.

View attachment 3763303 View attachment 3763304
Eh, Jessica was barely used but I think Chris fits the whole theme of the dominatrix, submissive characters better. I wouldn't be sad to see Ice Cream Queen go either, female Gollum hasn't contributed much to the game and too many love interests can bog the story down in my opinion.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaidToPlease-0.14.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

JustPeekin

Mar 21, 2020
If you used the mod you can try this.

As with any mod, once you create a save file with them installed and later play the game without the mod installed your saves are borked. I've got your back. If you uninstall SanchoMod and later play the same or updated version of the VN un-modded I can make sure that your SanchoMod save files are unbroken. Simply download the following, extract the file, and place it inside the title's "game" folder. It's an extremely small file that only insures that the Python calls and variables introduced by SanchoMod won't interfere when playing those modded saves with an unmodded game (pretty cool, right?)

Reactions: Sancho1969

Aiden619

Jan 7, 2021
I posted a little progress update. You know, since it's Friday and all.

It's on and . Public post and so on bla bla broken record.

I accept Beth ideas on here too, since you guys are almost family and all. The trailer-park hillbilly part of the family.
Nicke
This wont be possible this soon but....
You know taking Beth Away from everything to a farmhouse or something for a weekend would work great...
There will be even more natural build and connection to be explored and top it off we can pound her into oblivion a few time with no fear of them being caught...
Maybe even have her banged while the father calls on voice or video call...

Last edited:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Should that be inheritance, not heritage?
I'm not sure, I don't remember what it says before that.

He will inherit the house. Thus, the house is his heritage. But I guess it's used more for things like culture and ethnicity these days. I'll look into it before the next update. Probably won't hotfix it :)

4.00 star(s) 60 Votes