4.10 star(s) 62 Votes

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey!

I posted another in an endless stream of Friday Progress Reports. A public post on and . As always. It has an important question in it. Not that I value your opinions of course since you're all perverts, degenerates, and pirate scum. Except those of you who support me of course. You're cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Hey!

I posted another in an endless stream of Friday Progress Reports. A public post on and . As always. It has an important question in it. Not that I value your opinions of course since you're all perverts, degenerates, and pirate scum. Except those of you who support me of course. You're cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Render looks good, I appreciate how you slip some humour into the progress reports, makes them enjoyable to read, rather than the usual robotic "got x renders done, see you next week"

" But I'm also really itching to release something and it's stressing me out that it's been so long since I updated. I know it's only been two months and a couple of days, and some devs work on updates for double that and even more. Yet even so ...

So what I'm thinking of doing is release an update in maybe ten days without Beth, and then immediately go to work on Beth and release the next update with just a bunch of Beth stuff as soon as possible after that (4-5 weeks maybe?) "
I think you should do whatever you want, arguably what you think is best will ultimately be best, as a stressed dev is bound to make some missteps. But my two cents as a non patron (for now) is that you should wait until the Beth stuff is done to release the update, if you release the update as is, then include the Beth stuff after then you might feel like the Beth update isn't including enough, or something of that ilk.

and yes, plenty of devs update cycles are far longer than yours and a lot of them don't have regular progress updates like you

Reactions: Kakasan
Jan 13, 2024
Hey!

Please hurry up, with this slow update speed, I might get cured from my perversion addiction.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I posted a little progress update. You know, since it's Friday and all.

It's on and . Public post and so on bla bla broken record.

I accept Beth ideas on here too, since you guys are almost family and all. The trailer-park hillbilly part of the family.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Oops, my bad. In that case:

WTF?! Nooo! WHY?! MURDER!!!
Ask not why, ask instead why not?

As for Jessica's fate, she's been gone from the game for like 1.5 years. She will be mentioned once more but not seen. She didn't die or anything. Clever people who played the latest update (so not the people on here since this update will not leak) can make an educated guess.

AJlyKarD

Aug 11, 2018
Ask not why, ask instead why not?

As for Jessica's fate, she's been gone from the game for like 1.5 years. She will be mentioned once more but not seen. She didn't die or anything. Clever people who played the latest update (so not the people on here since this update will not leak) can make an educated guess.
I have a theory, Jess will be replaced by Sandra, because their names in the same yellow colour. I knew this fucking "ice cream" cunt will be responsible for her liquidation.:mad: She is also a bad influence on Beth, MC should kill her.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I have a theory, Jess will be replaced by Sandra, because their names in the same yellow colour. I knew this fucking "ice cream" cunt will be responsible for her liquidation.:mad: She is also a bad influence on Beth, MC should kill her.:ROFLMAO:
MC needs to make her his submissive and dominate her to put her in her place.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

It is with a tiny sliver of pride and a big scoop of anxiety that I present a brand new update, Maid to please 0.14.4.
Changelog:
- Includes the afternoon and evening of playable day 14.
- Added 596 renders.
- Added 4 animations.
- Added 1 music track.
- At some point during this update, Jessica will disappear from the stat-screen never to return.
This one has been a bit of a struggle as it grew in size beyond my intentions for the three girls it's focused around. It is my third largest update so far.
As a result, it has less Beth content than originally intended. The next update, however, will be 100% focused on Beth.
Please report any bugs or typos to me and I'll get right on those.
I hope you enjoy it, and thank you for your support!
Pc=
Mac=

4.10 star(s) 62 Votes