4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Hmm, :unsure: this reminds me of the other threads where people keep trying to push their fetishes into a game despite the dev saying it's not really their thing or their is not really plans for it etc.:FacePalm:
They are in every thread unfortunately.
You'll have to understand, mates. It would be a much better experience with **** added. ;) :sneaky:

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hmm, :unsure: this reminds me of the other threads where people keep trying to push their fetishes into a game despite the dev saying it's not really their thing or their is not really plans for it etc.:FacePalm:
Let's not exaggerate either, though. People ask or suggest, or even express a desire for things, but I wouldn't say anyone's been pushy or annoying. I'd say the only comments about content that are a bit pushy haven't been for content, but rather against the optional lesbian stuff.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
I get why people do that. There's a lot of situations and poses you can do with a girl if you got 2+ dicks to use. At the same time you escape most of the "omg NTR" backlash.

To me though, it ruins the female form and curves to stick a dick on it.

It's too bad we'll never see the Ice Cream Princess airtight, but it is what it is.
That's why they invented the strapless dildo... Now we get to have DP with 2 woman :-D

And the icecream princess can get a frozen dildo...

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Let's not exaggerate either, though. People ask or suggest, or even express a desire for things, but I wouldn't say anyone's been pushy or annoying. I'd say the only comments about content that are a bit pushy haven't been for content, but rather against the optional lesbian stuff.
I think those anti-lesb-stuff people can shuf themselves somewhere out of sight.

This game would be a lot more boring if there wasn't any sexual tension between the girls. Just an smiling idiot fucking ever girl he meets.

But we will see where you lead us to, I can't wait for the next update...

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I think those anti-lesb-stuff people can shuf themselves somewhere out of sight.
But I want their support too!

This game would be a lot more boring if there wasn't any sexual tension between the girls. Just an smiling idiot fucking ever girl he meets.
I can't believe you called MC an idiot :(

But we will see where you lead us to, I can't wait for the next update...
You can wait, and you will!

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
That's why they invented the strapless dildo... Now we get to have DP with 2 woman :-D

And the icecream princess can get a frozen dildo...
The ice cream princess is such a raging bitch. She needs the be cured of that by the MC dominating her. She need bent over and ass fucked till she gets her attitude right.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
God bless Fridays!

It's hot as hell and I'm declaring this weekend an Ice Cream Festival! Not only that, but I also wrote a progress report, public and all, on and .

This week, I'm explaining what a harem is, since there was some unclarity to clear up! Why is the forum marking unclarity as a misspelled word? I'm pretty sure it's a word. Right? It is now, anyway.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
This week, I'm explaining what a harem is, since there was some unclarity to clear up! Why is the forum marking unclarity as a misspelled word? I'm pretty sure it's a word. Right? It is now, anyway.
Sometimes it’s difficult to explain to everyone what a harem is and what kind of harem it is, that’s why there’s such a fuss everywhere. I'm also a fan of harem, but I don't like it when there are TOO many girls and minor characters in a game because it takes us away from the story... 2-4 girls are enough to fully concentrate and everyone can play along the harem route or separate routes.

My advice to you is to create your story the way you are doing now because we are enjoying this game! (y):)

Reactions: Bohler and Kakasan

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Sometimes it’s difficult to explain to everyone what a harem is and what kind of harem it is, that’s why there’s such a fuss everywhere. I'm also a fan of harem, but I don't like it when there are TOO many girls and minor characters in a game because it takes us away from the story... 2-4 girls are enough to fully concentrate and everyone can play along the harem route or separate routes.

My advice to you is to create your story the way you are doing now because we are enjoying this game! (y):)
Damn it seems you need minimum 3 girls to call something a harem + MC).

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
I've been very stressed and out of time lately, I already have a dozen games that have been updated and I haven't had time to stop and play them yet, so I'm sorry for this type of question, but I need to know and at the moment I can't play the game to find out, but is it possible to reject girls in this game?

I thought it wasn't possible before, but this post about the harem made me reconsider that, there are certain girls in the game, who not only don't interest me, but made me avoid the game because I believed that content with them was mandatory and not optional.

My problem is with Chris, I won't elaborate.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
I've been very stressed and out of time lately, I already have a dozen games that have been updated and I haven't had time to stop and play them yet, so I'm sorry for this type of question, but I need to know and at the moment I can't play the game to find out, but is it possible to reject girls in this game?

I thought it wasn't possible before, but this post about the harem made me reconsider that, there are certain girls in the game, who not only don't interest me, but made me avoid the game because I believed that content with them was mandatory and not optional.

My problem is with Chris, I won't elaborate.
you cant just spam click through the chris scenes? like her mere presence in the game bothers you so much? weird

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes