4.20 star(s) 55 Votes

deniscapo

May 31, 2021
WHAT AN EXCELLENT GAME, everything is good, very good, I say excellent, it is little, thank you for uploading it and to its creator, what are you waiting for to publish it on Steam?

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
Hey!

I posted another in an endless stream of Friday Progress Reports. A public post on and . As always. It has an important question in it. Not that I value your opinions of course since you're all perverts, degenerates, and pirate scum. Except those of you who support me of course. You're cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Hey!

I posted another in an endless stream of Friday Progress Reports. A public post on and . As always. It has an important question in it. Not that I value your opinions of course since you're all perverts, degenerates, and pirate scum. Except those of you who support me of course. You're cool.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Render looks good, I appreciate how you slip some humour into the progress reports, makes them enjoyable to read, rather than the usual robotic "got x renders done, see you next week"

" But I'm also really itching to release something and it's stressing me out that it's been so long since I updated. I know it's only been two months and a couple of days, and some devs work on updates for double that and even more. Yet even so ...

So what I'm thinking of doing is release an update in maybe ten days without Beth, and then immediately go to work on Beth and release the next update with just a bunch of Beth stuff as soon as possible after that (4-5 weeks maybe?) "
I think you should do whatever you want, arguably what you think is best will ultimately be best, as a stressed dev is bound to make some missteps. But my two cents as a non patron (for now) is that you should wait until the Beth stuff is done to release the update, if you release the update as is, then include the Beth stuff after then you might feel like the Beth update isn't including enough, or something of that ilk.

and yes, plenty of devs update cycles are far longer than yours and a lot of them don't have regular progress updates like you

Reactions: Kakasan

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Hey!

Please hurry up, with this slow update speed, I might get cured from my perversion addiction.

4.20 star(s) 55 Votes