4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Feb 23, 2023
Nyovember 2023 + Planet Maiden Melina 1k/2k

View attachment 3129780

I think I'm gonna wait this time, just bcs of the wips, and then reupload October into one Oct-Dec update

and the wips

View attachment 3129783 View attachment 3129784
*Sniff, sniff, sniff* Did someone just... upload a new Nyotengu animation?

Has anyone interpolated the newest Nyo animation to higher fps or planning to do so?
*Sniff, sniff, sniff* Did someone just... request a Nyotengu interpolation?

(File Size: 429MB)

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
-Planet Maiden 2023-

Yohoooooo!(つ◕౪◕)つ━☆゚.*・。゚
Jingle Jingle Jingle!

Not Santa here but Maiden, hope you all are doing Sweet and Gucci Folks!(人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°

Final Planet Maiden for 2023, Oh Boy.....well for me it was a Damn Long Year(ㆁωㆁ*)
Some may say it went fast, i feel like i´ve aged 20+ Years...lots of things Happened for Sure.
Anyways..some of my Thoughts here before we resume on the Smutylicious Content<3

I know this Year had some many Experiemental Stuff from my Side,
but just wanted really Test things out.
Just sayin, if i don´t try New Things out i wouldn´t Progress so yeah...(人゚∀゚)
But Glad you all stull Sticked around and Enjoy the Works i always Push out for you all.
Especially Challenging myself with the Honoka B-Day Movie and Honoween of course ლ(`∀´ლ)

As the message says on Planet Maiden,
my Wish would be to finally able to make that SUNO Debut Movie ψ(`∇´)ψ
(Of course i didn´t forgot about the other Works as well, no worries about these)

And now a Word from my Dear Bro and Editor Baguette-Kun aka Hentaiborg:

It has been a while since I ported a half broken Mai Fan to put next to her on the scene while she got naughty.
I´m really grateful for all your support. We also could hire some Great Talented Voice Actresses.
This freed me to work on more Blender goodness while improving our art further.

Now I get to work on better and higher quality content with Maiden.
In 2023, I started improving our model a lot and adding more outfit to our girls.

Who knows where we will be in December 2024 ?

I don't see myself as an artist fully but your support made an hentai "engineer", and I am really happy with that.

Thank you.
-Hentaiborg-

Thus brings us to of 2024 Plannings he~, i have some other things here in my Treasure Box....
Seriously cannot wait to Reveal some Huge Surprises Soon! \(★^∀^★)/
(Yes, YES! Mai has Birthday Soon as well)

Anyways, don´t wanna brag much.

I Wish you all a Super Special Awesome Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Stay Healthy, Bootylicious, Boobalicious and Beautiful Sweet Mortals! (ʃƪ¬‿¬)
Catch ya´ll Soon Next Year! (★O∀O*)◇+。
bdea10d75ed62d415fc7fbbcce7d3b02dd34a337d059e35ce76a8ee371c319b0.gif

BurnyBurns

Jan 3, 2022
Which files have VR animations ? i don't want to download all of them ^^
I looked through the kemono archive and it looks like most are pretty old - check through the 2020 + 2021 Pixeldrain archives, but they're kind of low quality imo. Doesnt look like any of the newer animations are getting the VR treatment :(

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
i was searching some of the animations from the main page, which seems a bit old looking at the graphic, but seems the links are all almost expired

canyouread

Dec 15, 2017
i was searching some of the animations from the main page, which seems a bit old looking at the graphic, but seems the links are all almost expired
Some links were posted years ago, can't expect them to keep refreshing them. Just use whatever's available; MixDrop doesn't usually take down links.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes