4.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Oct 30, 2020
Just wanted to say, thank you all for maintaining this collection for Maiden Masher's works, we all know about his popular long Honoka animations, but holy fuck does he have a METRIC ton of old short (and even long ones, like the Swanoka animations) that are completely unknown unless you look at the archives.

His commitment to Honoka is truly admirable, she's a total babe!

EDIT:

Was there a sequel to this Honoka Casting work? Or is this the whole thing?

There seems to be a part 3 of Twilight swanoka (where is part 1 and 2? Do they exist?) And I'm not sure if that casting video was a preview for something else or a prequel to that Swanoka Series

Lemme know if you guys know anything about this

Last edited:

GerryAtric

Oct 8, 2021
Sounds like his pixiv got deleted as well, what the hell's going on there? I think that's the 3rd or 4th artist I follow who's profile has been deleted. Meanwhile, I see nothing but AI pics on several of my saved searches...

• Sad
Reactions: bwebrwkerw

ArtLink

Aug 9, 2017
Sounds like his pixiv got deleted as well, what the hell's going on there? I think that's the 3rd or 4th artist I follow who's profile has been deleted. Meanwhile, I see nothing but AI pics on several of my saved searches...
Thats sucks. i'm need find another place to post my renders.

Acemir

Nov 10, 2021
MaidenMasher
"Teaser+Info"(´∀`)♡

COMING VERY SOON! ♡(ŐωŐ人)

Woooooooosh! c⌒っ╹v╹ )っ

Heya Folks, hoping everything is Sweet and Great for you all ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
Working Nonstop here, so Stay Tuned and Expect some other Reveals Soon as well oke?
(●o’∪`o)ノ―♪`*.+

Wish you all a Superspecial Awesome Rest of the Week,
Stay Healthy and Beautiful Sweet Mortals! (ʃƪ¬‿¬)

(In the meantime you all can take a guess who this certain Lady is nyehe~)
(人´∀`).☆.。.:*・°

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes