• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
anyone got this one ?
Please, don't use Twitter links: they're unusable without accounts, and we can't see what they're about.
A simple picture will do just fine. Thank you!

Edit: I even tried to using Nitter to bypass the stupid "login to see post lol" policy, but nope: got nothing. Were you perhaps referring to , by any chance?

Last edited:

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Please, don't use Twitter links: they're unusable without accounts, and we can't see what they're about.
A simple picture will do just fine. Thank you!

Edit: I even tried to using Nitter to bypass the stupid "login to see post lol" policy, but nope: got nothing. Were you perhaps referring to , by any chance?
Good thing I got a Twitter download plugin.
View attachment IMaidenMasherI-1517564430871056384.mp4

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Caveat, guys: Lately Masher's videos seem to be 30fps clips resampled into 60fps rate, which explains the jerky playback (and bloated filesize due to duplicate frames).

In any case, I remuxed and de-duplicated the frames on the April videos shared by TitaniumDickDiamondBalls (thanks buddy, cheers to Sakhjack for the mirror, and screw you Mega).
And so, here they are, with basically the same quality, but without the duplicate frames, choppy visual feed, or pointless double size:

April 2022 Archive (de-duped fps) ----> | |

Last edited:

Tutu22

May 2, 2019
Can someone post 2019 part 1 again? Mixdrop is the only link that works and it sucks. Can I get a MEGA or Workupload or Pixeldrain reupload?

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
Can someone post 2019 part 1 again? Mixdrop is the only link that works and it sucks. Can I get a MEGA or Workupload or Pixeldrain reupload?
try to download from torrent there is a full folder for 2019 year 17Gb! If you don't want to download all 17Gb also there is a choice to download separately what you are interested in!

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Here are the 3 videos posted above, but without the duplicate frames (yeah, apparently Masher keeps forgetting to produce his videos at the same refresh rate as his blender renders [30fps]):

| | --> all 30fps (as they were intended to be), same quality, almost half size, etc...

P.S.: Thanks for sharing the hot stuff yet again, TitaniumDickDiamondBalls; At this point you should probably upgrade your alias to VibraniumDickIridiumBalls :cool:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes