• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Here are the 3 videos posted above, but without the duplicate frames (yeah, apparently Masher keeps forgetting to produce his videos at the same refresh rate as his blender renders [30fps]):

Link-1 | Link-2 | --> all 30fps (as they were intended to be), same quality, almost half size, etc...

P.S.: Thanks for sharing the hot stuff yet again, TitaniumDickDiamondBalls; At this point you should probably upgrade your alias to VibraniumDickIridiumBalls :cool:
Research on new more durable materials for sex toys is still ongoing. Also "noblity" of materials is a factor too :cool:.

• Haha
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Here are the 2 Chun-Li videos shared by SakhJack, but with de-duplicated frames + multi-audio (simply hit "B" (keyboard shortcut) in VLC to change audio/VA/language):
| |

This not only halves the size thanks to the deleted duplicate frames, but you also won't have to keep 2+5 similar videos just because you want all audio versions: just two files now; so the size upkeep is down from 2Gb to 238Mb(!), and the avg bitrate is still 18Mb for both vids. Pretty optimal if you ask me.

Again, I have no idea why Masher continues to do this. Personally I see no shame in producing the vids in 30fps. But duping frames just for placebo numbers? I'm not gonna assume anything.

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Here are the 2 Chun-Li videos shared by SakhJack, but with de-duplicated frames + multi-audio (simply hit "B" (keyboard shortcut) in VLC to change audio/VA/language):
Link-1 | Link-2 |

This not only halves the size thanks to the deleted duplicate frames, but you also won't have to keep 2+5 similar videos just because you want all audio versions: just two files now; so the size upkeep is down from 2Gb to 238Mb(!), and the avg bitrate is still 18Mb for both vids. Pretty optimal if you ask me.

Again, I have no idea why Masher continues to do this. Personally I see no shame in producing the vids in 30fps. But duping frames just for placebo numbers? I'm not gonna assume anything.
I assume like many artist, they get used to a way of working and making content and never change unless someone shows them a better solution. It's annoying and I was thinking as well it's not that hard to reduce animation size and put audio versions together in one file. But not everyone thinks in an optimal manner either because they don't want to or they can't.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Where can I find kunoichi Garden ep 2 where Mai was getting railed?
Kunoichi Gaiden ep 2 featured Kasumi, not Mai. The animation you're looking for is Kunoichi Gaiden - Season Finale.
Here is a version with optimized video (de-duplicated frames, optimal bitrate) and dual audio (English + Japanese VA)

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes