RPGM Maiden of the Crests: Princess Guardian RJ306069 [PEACH CAT}

Retardel223

Sep 6, 2021
i need help I pressed F1 and selected launch in fullscreen now every time i launch it i get an error and yes i do launch it with emulator

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
i need help I pressed F1 and selected launch in fullscreen now every time i launch it i get an error and yes i do launch it with emulator
I think someone mentioned it earlier in the thread but you need to go into the registry to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enterbrain\RGSS3 and change LaunchInFullScreen back to 0

Someone posted a fullscreen fix earlier, but I'm not sure how to get it to work, I just ended up setting my desktop resolution to 1280/720 so the window was bigger.

Last edited:

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.3.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed a script missing a "

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Thanks for all your hard work. I'm playing through this and it seems pretty good so far, but I ran into a bug that crashes the game when you try to sell the guy the first set of panties. I've attached a save right next to the npc that crashes it.
error.JPG

There is also a strange issue when you use the Feather of Escape for the first time to fast travel, it seems to permanently darken the entire game. Not really game breaking but it makes it very hard to see and navigate some of the dungeons. The save I attached is also before the first use of any Feathers, if you walk outside the town and use one you can see the change in light levels.
light.JPG dark.JPG

Appreciate all the great work you do on these translations! View attachment Save011.rar

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Thanks for all your hard work. I'm playing through this and it seems pretty good so far, but I ran into a bug that crashes the game when you try to sell the guy the first set of panties. I've attached a save right next to the npc that crashes it.
View attachment 2591947

There is also a strange issue when you use the Feather of Escape for the first time to fast travel, it seems to permanently darken the entire game. Not really game breaking but it makes it very hard to see and navigate some of the dungeons. The save I attached is also before the first use of any Feathers, if you walk outside the town and use one you can see the change in light levels.
View attachment 2591945 View attachment 2591946

Appreciate all the great work you do on these translations! View attachment 2591954
Should both be fixed in SLRMTL1.2.
https://f95zone.to/threads/maiden-o...ardian-rj306069-peach-cat.82062/post-10070747
On an old save, for the panty sale, you need to re-enter the building so the dialogue updates.
The screen tint doesn't get fixed retroactively. If your save is already darker it will stay that way. :(

Totti000

May 4, 2022
nvm alrdy solved, my rpgmvxace is fullscreen at default and the game cant run in fullscreen so i do this

The F1 settings are stored the registry and are not game-specific:

Key: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enterbrain\RGSS3

Subkey: LaunchInFullScreen

change the value 1 to 0 to make it default windowed
can you explain what's the subkey part and what should i do specifically? thanks

B0n3r4tacos

May 9, 2018
This link will be up for a while. I don't remember where I downloaded the JP version. I'm not sure if I did it right but I somewhat applied Shisaye's translation. There was still 1% of text untranslated tho

Any chance you still have this and could reupload? Can't find this game anywhere of the usual places