RPGM Maiden of the Crests: Princess Guardian RJ306069 [PEACH CAT}

JoshPumPum

Aug 22, 2020
I have re-downloaded and tested again on my end, but I can't see anything wrong with it. It starts fine and I finished the beginning of the game without an issue.

I can only guess that your files didn't extract properly (That you have gibberish file names instead of the non-unicode Japanese).
Please change your entire "system locale" to Japanese(Japan) and then re-download everything before trying again.

Changing your system locale is a little annoying. You can find a detailed tutorial here.
The link is down, could you upload it again mate.
Thanks in advance.

JoshPumPum

Aug 22, 2020
Err... which link? If you mean the link for the game itself, that wasn't mine. I only provide translation patches.
My bad, I thought the whole thing was yours. I've come across some of your amazing work in translating games (I don't mind MTL) that otherwise would never get translated. So I thought this thread was also yours.

Once said that, maybe I'm asking for too much, but... Could you please post the whole thing already patched?
Or in some way that doesn't require decrypting stuff and so.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
My bad, I thought the whole thing was yours. I've come across some of your amazing work in translating games (I don't mind MTL) that otherwise would never get translated. So I thought this thread was also yours.

Once said that, maybe I'm asking for too much, but... Could you please post the whole thing already patched?
Or in some way that doesn't require decrypting stuff and so.

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work.
You can find version 1.03 of the game on hentai-sharing, search there using the dlsite code RJ306069.
If you use the Mexa link it should load at 1mb/s. (At least with Jdownloader2.)

But the translation of this is an old Google MTL.
It's queued for an update to my SLR format, but because the game is somewhat complicated it has been on my low priority list.

If you want to request it (It's free, I just want to know that someone actually gives a shit) I'll process it next after my currently active project.

Last edited:

JoshPumPum

Aug 22, 2020
You can find version 1.03 of the game on hentai-sharing, search there using the dlsite code RJ306069.
If you use the Mexa link it should load at 1mb/s. (At least with Jdownloader2.)

But the translation of this is an old Google MTL.
It's queued for an update to my SLR format, but because the game is somewhat complicated it has been on my low priority list.

If you want to request it (It's free, I just want to know that someone actually gives a shit) I'll process it next after my currently active project.
Well I do give a shit lmao... In fact I'd give more than that for translation even if it is with MTL, as long as I don't have to decrypt stuff I have no clue about.
Decrypting is out of my league I'm looking for a .jnson file that I can drop and play.

I already have the game. Btw do you have a patreon or something to support you?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Well I do give a shit lmao... In fact I'd give more than that for translation even if it is with MTL, as long as I don't have to decrypt stuff I have no clue about.
Decrypting is out of my league I'm looking for a .jnson file that I can drop and play.

I already have the game. Btw do you have a patreon or something to support you?
It's not out of your league. It sounds much worse than it is.
Here's a better tutorial with pictures.
https://f95zone.to/threads/shisayes-project-list.91651/post-6715438

As for supporting me, if you really want to, I have a page.

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.3.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

Changelog:
1.1: Fixed a script missing a "
1.2: Remade all Commonevents, fixed missing " in Map273

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Last edited:

MoewJack

Feb 21, 2018
To replace the old Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v1.0.3.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the SLRMTL to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
1676646309003.png

Game Breaking error at the end of the game. I've also attached a save

Reactions: ZZyaH

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2397553

Game Breaking error at the end of the game. I've also attached a save
It should be fixed now.
Please try SLRMTL1.1.
https://f95zone.to/threads/maiden-o...ardian-rj306069-peach-cat.82062/post-10070747

This game has really annoying scripts because instead of using the automatic wrapping the dev used manual wrapping. Because of that, instead of just a few texts, there's over 2000 sentence bits in "", and one of those " was missing.
That system is also the reason why some parts of the translation are so awful.
Japanese is a context based language, but of course the AI does not have context if a sentence is split into several separate chunks.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MoewJack