bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MaidensOfPower-0.7.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Maidens of Power [v0.7.6] [Rean]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

blackmetal

Nov 15, 2018
after reading the coments ill pass until theres a walk through or guide for the game ! hint to dev some people play games to relax unwind and enjoy a good story !

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Just some thoughts

I like the setting, the corrupted Maiden Nyx from the first maiden line is pretty interesting, but shes never really amounted to anything yet. Feels like shes emotionally ruined because she thinks the MC is the dead Samuel. Which is fine for her motivation to love/join the the MC and his maidens +harem. be apart of it.

MCs power however I have really mixed feelings.. I WANT to make the choices to guide him down the dark path. Dark path that of control and lust. However just about every instance so far, the MC tries refusing and then the dark power makes him do it. I mean, if the MC is being a prude, then its nice the dark powers is preventing him from being a shitty choir boy. But I'd rather make the choices in the first place. Dark power just giving him access to the skills he needs is enough.

The thing with Myla is confusing, I thought he take her first time and she would be influenced to love it and want more. But he made her forget about it. Then she really does nothing else. Her control path just feels so wack. The MCs not doing anything interesting at all, or any attempts to bend her too his will or have him as her target of worship. The MC could make so much improvements to her personality/self esteme too. You'd think he would bend her to his will and the gran already knew that was going to be her fate but knows she be protected well as one of his girls of the "so called Prophecy" she believes in. Theres a sly comment from the gran early on, she wanted to be one of his girls too, but is too old. To be honest here, I really hoping there would be some event or dark magic that could age regress her for this purpose, but can only see it happening later in the story. If its even possible that is. But back on Myla, it should be to the point where shes giving increased acurracy divinations while shes being fucked by the MC from behind ^_~. Havin her trying to explain what she saw while in recovery after her ahoge orgasim would be super cute.

Same could be said about Norikia or Rachel. When Rachel told me I need to fucking train to get her approval, I was like "fuck off, I only would train to improve myself, not train to get someones approval" just use your dam control magic on her right now dofus! what an idiot. You got the skill there to use.

Then other times, he talks about not wanting to use his power which makes me furrow my eyebrows. I mean if hes planning to use it as a last resort if negotiations fail (like the opportunity with Claire) I guess thats fine, but saying he doesnt want to use it at all, just urks me. I want him to want to engage with women and use whatever means he has, in this case, his powers.

I dont know how this is going to end or whatever, but if I had to hope for a path I'd love to see all his maidens turned corrupted like Nyx. Catalyst is because the MC could become fully corrupted and since they're all bound to the MC, and that would be the likely result with his magic flowing through them too, changing them. . I think that be a really interesting result. I would suspect the goddesses didnt ever see that coming of their heros. Makes it more juicier ^_^

Also really curious about this girl that keeps showing up in his dreams. The way he vaguely mentions her, makes it feel like she died, or she moved away. Got to be relevant somehow with her appearing in his dreams constantly. Maybe a goddess in human form ?

Overall, I think its ok despited lacking in those areas. But just more potential to be better. A big worry tho, is how the story is structured. If the story is done in character arcs, then how do the maidens mingle with each other ? They're suppose to be forming a team.

Last edited:

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Instead of having the player choose which path to follow, why not have where the next path automatically starts so the players don't get confused on what is required next. Also, get rid of the free roam map, it affects the game play. Play the game like a kinetic game but with choices. Also, if there a good choices and bad choices, please make a mod to show which choices are good and which are bad.

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
man the free roam/sandbox shit is terrible...

so much confusion on the path shit not being in order..

Hell this novel is basically kinetic anyways, so what is the point of the point & click aka sandbox?

this why sandbox/free roam get so much hate.

Would love a VN mode...

Reactions: 666billy666
3.20 star(s) 6 Votes