slykoru

Feb 20, 2017
can someone give context to the prostitution tag
Some side characters are either prostitutes or women coerced into doing it for one reason or another. One of the main characters (the maid) is down on her luck and you can use your position of power to abuse that. All optional stuff, every choice has a kinder alternative.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Some side characters are either prostitutes or women coerced into doing it for one reason or another. One of the main characters (the maid) is down on her luck and you can use your position of power to abuse that. All optional stuff, every choice has a kinder alternative.
am i able to avoid those side characters?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
am i able to avoid those side characters?
Can't be 100% sure without replaying the whole game, but i think you can either avoid them or just play nice with all of them.

Truth be told, i think prostitution might have been a bad tag choice - blackmail or harassment would make more sense for pretty much every scenario where you go with "bad guy choices" that i can remember with maybe the girl trying to sell a house to Tiffany as a more dubious edge case.

JoePlant

May 2, 2017
Dev,
Day 30, Fri, Evening
Maria : Thank you, Mr. Surname

I think you didn't wrap your variable string correctly, as I'm pretty sure I didn't give it that as a surname.

• Haha
Reactions: WindySakura

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Can't be 100% sure without replaying the whole game, but i think you can either avoid them or just play nice with all of them.

Truth be told, i think prostitution might have been a bad tag choice - blackmail or harassment would make more sense for pretty much every scenario where you go with "bad guy choices" that i can remember with maybe the girl trying to sell a house to Tiffany as a more dubious edge case.
To the best of my memory, all the sex scenes are avoidable or preventable ( where the player can choose on behalf of the MC ) except for specific condition: 2 scenarios with Maria, which happened automatically ( depends if MC has enough love/relationship points with Maria ).

I seem to recall that there are always options/choices before all the sex scenes except what I mentioned above but I could be wrong since I don't actually try all the choices and I just pick the "yes sex" route to see all contents:p.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

saltydogmk

May 25, 2022
I didn't really know what to expect from this one. Nor am I very far along into the game. I figured there'd probably be a couple of bj scenes early on. Or perhaps some tit-job. Due to the MC's status in life. I did not however, expect lactating jigglies being a source for milk in his cereal bowl 0_o LOL. I love it

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
To the best of my memory, all the sex scenes are avoidable or preventable ( where the player can choose on behalf of the MC ) except for specific condition: 2 scenarios with Maria, which happened automatically ( depends if MC has enough love/relationship points with Maria ).

I seem to recall that there are always options/choices before all the sex scenes except what I mentioned above but I could be wrong since I don't actually try all the choices and I just pick the "yes sex" route to see all contents:p.
It's fine, that's pretty much how i roll too. ;)

Yes, i hadn't played up to Day 28 yet when i made my previous post, my bad.
But as you pointed out, the MC can choose to just talk with her and have no sex.

Also, Rico turned out to be quite the nasty surprise - from Maria's previous words on him i kind of expected someone who makes mistakes but was an overall ok guy with his disappearance as a sudden curveball (and possible hook into the nasty going ons of the plot). Now with Gloria and Jameela's tales we get a quite different image. He's at least a cheat, disappeared on them with no warning or excuses, if not an outright callous monster who will literally throw children (it's said more than once that though older Jameela looked about 12 at the time due to malnutrition among other issues) to the waves for bait to save his @$$. Nasty.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Some random stupid thoughts/questions...

Also, how much content is there for Yumi if you don't take the domination route? Kind of curious now, but the choice is so far back in the game i feel tired just from thinking of replaying that much for who knows what.

• Haha
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Some random stupid thoughts/questions...

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's the thing I like most about this game. Each characters are very distinct, with unique personalities. Each have their own flaws and insecurities, as well as strength ( plus points ). I can't say they are 100% real, but best enough effort IMO.

Also, how much content is there for Yumi if you don't take the domination route? Kind of curious now, but the choice is so far back in the game i feel tired just from thinking of replaying that much for who knows what.

Jun 16, 2022
The update was ok, was shorter than I thought, I was expecting the update to end after the meeting with the Family cult, but oh well. There was some worthwhile information, in regards to Sam's potential future, Carol becoming closer to the MC sexually, Gloria's acceptance of our relationship with Maria, Fiona's career background, etc. A few grammatical errors and a display of the wrong character models during conversations. Ex: When Gloria is discussing with Maria about her sister's relationship with the MC, Gloria's dialogue has Maria character model while Maria's dialogue had Nora for some reason.

Also, are the twins (Marly/Mia) relationship options? If so, why aren't they present in the relationship tab? I guess that would mean Zenya would have to qualify as well?

Tanurak

Apr 26, 2021
This MC is way too careless for someone who is a future CEO and is involved in a lot of deep shit. Any spy trying to get dirt on him would have the easiest pay of their lives based on what he did JUST on this update.

4.40 star(s) 52 Votes