Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
all i wanted was a small Maria update, so kinda disappointed.. but otherwise a gud update!
she did get a scene but only if you aren't on her dom route sadly sinc ei am on the dom route look like we get like no content with her

Sababukin

Modder
Nov 4, 2022
Yeah, they are linked/connected together. Jess and Ally are housemates, MC can only be introduced to Jess via Ally. But if you played the game so far and managed to avoid all the early sex scenes with Ally except one ( bed scene ), then it is a bug. Players should pretty much able to avoid/prevent sex scenes ( especially when the MC is not 'romancing' the girl ).

I didn't maintain separate playthough with Ally so I am not able to verify and not going to:p, but it does sound like a bug to me.
When you leave her bedroom there is an option in which we give up, she calls us and again we have an option if we are sure, but it is not dependent on points but on a variable called aly_opn.

By asking if they are connected I meant if it is possible to do a solo path for Jess without getting into a relationship with Ally, the fact that I have to go somewhere with her to meet her is understandable, but you can still do it without getting any points.
I'll have to dig into the code to see when that variable jumps in, maybe I'll figure it out myself.

I haven't had any sex scene in the game up to this point and still don't want to(not counting dreams) Jess and Fiona are the only women worth getting into a relationship with as for the rest I admit the developer has a great talent, I've never seen so many ugly female models in a honey select game xD

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Someone can tell me where I made a mistake?
It's about Ally, I played for a score of 0 all the time, only when I chose the +1 option was it simultaneous with adding points for Jess and yet after the "double date" scene(+3 with both at this moment) as I chose leave I got a disgusting scene with a fat chick in bed.
I looked in the code and there is a variable causing this and the points don't matter, but I don't want to dig around and look in the scripts, is Jess connected to Ally? Is it impossible to chase her without interfering with the fat one?
That seems indeed to be a bug. Just before the sex scene the condition "if aly_d25_sex:" is missing, so you have sex with Ally no matter what.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
This release feels like the calm before the storm, where MC will meet the most likely 2 main antagonists of the game, the Family and the Hughes.

There are some typos and wrong speakers that I ( and others had also pointed out ) found:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

raybae

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
That seems indeed to be a bug. Just before the sex scene the condition "if aly_d25_sex:" is missing, so you have sex with Ally no matter what.
If you had the scene with Tiff + Ally in the car, that considered Ally's path to be open and led to the sex scene on day 25.
I've changed that now. It will only be unavoidable now if you had a prior scene with Ally specifically. Otherwise, it will give you the option to reject her.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
It's a bug. I've reported it ( and some others ) previously ( just a few posts before ).
oh i know they used "st" for the character instead of "sc"

Code:
define st = Character ("Stripper")
define sc = Character ("Store Clerk")

but i was just making a joke about what if that was their actual name Lol

or she forgot shes at her day job not her night job

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022
I must have fucked up somewhere because i didn't see anything with Carol in this update. I thought kissing her in the bathroom would be enough to lock you into her path but apparently not... :unsure:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
One of the highlights in this release ( v0.9.0 ) is the conclusion of MC's date with Debbie ( although Debbie is just one of the side girls and her 'arc' is standalone, not linked with others ).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, what the players can deduce is that Fiona's date will be continued in future release as well;) ( this year I hope:D ).

Reactions: rKnight
May 31, 2020
A bit odd that we can't punish Sam..... I mean I play this one as a hardass(so, her Going behind my back and not notifying me of the threat immediately because I wasn't nice to her was not professional).... She definitely deserved a good spanking with a paddle or better yet, tied up in a basement for a while... .....i guess that's just me.

• Haha
Reactions: meridian1

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
A bit odd that we can't punish Sam..... I mean I play this one as a hardass(so, her Going behind my back and not notifying me of the threat immediately because I wasn't nice to her was not professional).... She definitely deserved a good spanking with a paddle or better yet, tied up in a basement for a while... .....i guess that's just me.
Unless MC have something to blackmail her like MC did with Yumi, then MC obviously can't spank her. Not to mention, MC act of blackmailing and spanking Yumi in the first place already jeopardize the chance of MC being CEO, even if he did become CEO, then he can easily be blackmailed by someone else for being a blackmailer:ROFLMAO:.

May 31, 2020
Unless MC have something to blackmail her like MC did with Yumi, then MC obviously can't spank her. Not to mention, MC act of blackmailing and spanking Yumi in the first place already jeopardize the chance of MC being CEO, even if he did become CEO, then he can easily be blackmailed by someone else for being a blackmailer:ROFLMAO:.
Ahhh that's too bad.... But you can't be a CEO if you are afraid of a little blackmail here, a little extortion there...... Yumi is my bitch now. :devilish: . Kira is next and since I'm about to fuck Laura's entire family including the maid(now I understand the game's tittle):ROFLMAO:...at this rate the husband might end up being on the menu as well..unless he's already dead.:ROFLMAO:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Ahhh that's too bad.... But you can't be a CEO if you are afraid of a little blackmail here, a little extortion there...... Yumi is my bitch now. :devilish: . Kira is next and since I'm about to fuck Laura's entire family including the maid(now I understand the game's tittle):ROFLMAO:...at this rate the husband might end up being on the menu as well..unless he's already dead.:ROFLMAO:
The Family secret society might just offers all that and more:devilish:, at least to get to Kira. Who's husband? Laura's husband is dead.

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
if i dom yami it say it will have far reaching consequences like what? little spoiling only please
We don't know exactly what the consequences are yet, similar with Carol bathroom kissing ( cheating ) warning. Generally, we can say it is 'dark' or 'evil' path:devilish:.

If you read my posts above, you can see what my wild speculation theories are.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
4.40 star(s) 52 Votes