RPGM Completed Maids & Masters: Arrival [v1.0] [The Mithril Hourglass]

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
MnMAR Banner.png

Overview:
Decades ago, an Estate was attacked by Servants of an unknown Master. Their only goal seemed to be the deaths of everyone on the grounds. There were no survivors. Our protagonist Master had been kept away from the destruction by his uncle, who raised him. With no one left alive to explain why he had to grow up an orphan, he returns home with a single Servant - his childhood friend - seeking to rebuild his family Estate and take revenge on whoever tried to burn it to the ground. And hopefully build a harem of cute Maids along the way~​

Thread Updated: 2023-3-10
Release Date: 2023-3-10
Developer: The Mithril Hourglass - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Sequel: Maids & Masters
Other Games: Love/Loss - Redemption Harem
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

MnMAR Screen 1.png MnMAR Screen 2.png MnMAR Screen 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Wait a minute... *checks date and time*
This isn't APRIL!
*looks at calendar*
%$&#!

Yeah, no, the remaster is a real thing I'm really doing. I'm currently driving myself insane getting all the information necessary for the plugins to (hopefully) not break things further down the line.

This version of Arrival is meant to provide an example of what to expect between the current VX Ace version of the game and the MZ remaster. And also fix the issues that were caused by trying to bring the save forward in the VX Ace version - as far as testing has gone so far, bringing saves forward (within the MZ versions; it won't transfer to the VX Ace version) works as intended.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
so here if you can play with asdw? xd
You have to set it up in Keyboard Configuration in the Options menu, but yes, you can use WASD for movement keys in this version. There's even a preset for it.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
It's been awhile since I played and... I can't remember what to do once the tasks list says 'Explore upper floor'.
I have checked and rechecked every room on the second floor and attic and I can't seem to move on....

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
It's been awhile since I played and... I can't remember what to do once the tasks list says 'Explore upper floor'.
I have checked and rechecked every room on the second floor and attic and I can't seem to move on....
Assuming you're in Baleflight Manor (the quest name in the Task List being "A Terrible Night For A Curse") that step should be approaching the balcony from the top, which will trigger a fight.

I'll have to update how far down you have to go for it to trigger. A lot of people seem to get hung up there, and my best guess is that they always stop a tile or two short of going south far enough to trigger the event.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Assuming you're in Baleflight Manor (the quest name in the Task List being "A Terrible Night For A Curse") that step should be approaching the balcony from the top, which will trigger a fight.

I'll have to update how far down you have to go for it to trigger. A lot of people seem to get hung up there, and my best guess is that they always stop a tile or two short of going south far enough to trigger the event.
No, in 'Arrival'. It's why I asked the question here. I wanted to get back into the game but it's been so long that I can't just seem to remember what I'm missing. Anyway, same thing though. Task List just says 'Explore upper floor'.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
No, in 'Arrival'. It's why I asked the question here. I wanted to get back into the game but it's been so long that I can't just seem to remember what I'm missing. Anyway, same thing though. Task List just says 'Explore upper floor'.
Nvm. I figured it out... Dammit. I missed the option to check back in with Melissa... Ugh.
Oh! Sorry about that. I didn't check which thread I was in.
I'm glad you were able to figure it out, though!

Arrival in general is built around checking in with Melissa regularly, so if anyone else has a similar issue, checking in with her is what will either push the story forward or tell you what to do next more specifically than the Task List.

Reactions: Crevanille