NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
I just noticed that the money part of the contracts work immediately instead of having to wait for 1 cycle. My own habit kinda use this trick sometimes already lmao.

All you have to do is buy the contracts before colleting the money.

I found out too late to properly use it long term (right after the first freeze ended.)

aaron128a

Aug 25, 2023
Are we supposed to be able to complete the Bancroft murder investigation in this update. I'm having trouble finding Harrison.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
here's what i got so far for trophies 22 & 23

22 : the druids
Description speak of 4 druids "hiding in the trees"

druid 1
waterfront of adhauga small alcove north (yellow flower)

druid 2
east mountains northwest village ruins (with a small forest) in the big house

still missing two

23 : spiders
after the description (a skull covered by at least 20 spiders) it should be to kill at least 20 of them

they are little cobwebs on some tiles, walls or furnitures (really small white things) when interacted with, master will ask melissa to kill it (quick fight, it's a tiny spider)

i founds some in :
Ruined village near lothario
mountains
abandonned villages near farquhad
underground passage in the deep woods to west forest (not sure)

Since they are before Roich accord, and the trophies seem to be in the order in which you can collect them, they should be available straight after the end of the second freeze

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
here's what i got so far for trophies 22 & 23

22 : the druids
Description speak of 4 druids "hiding in the trees"

druid 1
waterfront of adhauga small alcove north (yellow flower)

druid 2
east mountains northwest village ruins (with a small forest) in the big house

still missing two

23 : spiders
after the description (a skull covered by at least 20 spiders) it should be to kill at least 20 of them

they are little cobwebs on some tiles, walls or furnitures (really small white things) when interacted with, master will ask melissa to kill it (quick fight, it's a tiny spider)

i founds some in :
Ruined village near lothario
mountains
abandonned villages near farquhad
underground passage in the deep woods to west forest (not sure)

Since they are before Roich accord, and the trophies seem to be in the order in which you can collect them, they should be available straight after the end of the second freeze
One druid in the spiral center of the deep wild
and the last one is seem to be TBC

Reactions: Kenad_Cened

EinemEssence

Jan 6, 2022
Fantastic to hear! I was worried some of the plugins might cause bugs or conflicts.

Now if only I could get some feedback on the Mac version.

I don't know if someone already responded you. But, the Mac Version doesn't work at all. Maybe in older versions like sierra (im in ventura the latest one for reference). Sadly is just a Theory. a game theory

Im trying to play version 0.13 and tried 0.12 before.

To be more precise, the error is "App is damaged and cannot be opened".

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Not the game I'm thinking. The title screen had some sort of heavy metal music with a woman's chorus and a guy's extremely deep and aggressive voice. The women servants were unnaturally powerful like this game, there were somewhat animated turned based battles, and the MC was a bastard offspring who's skin color was a bit mixed. Plus the graphics were not from any game engines like the one you recommended, or similar such as "my real desire" or "maids and masters".
It didn't have "honey select" looking characters in the game I'm trying to remember.
Gotcha. With the more detailed description, I can't say it sounds familiar. I've played a few games with a similar premise, but nothing that sounds exactly like that.

Are we supposed to be able to complete the Bancroft murder investigation in this update. I'm having trouble finding Harrison.
Yup, v0.13 has the whole Bancroft story plus the third cult segment. If you're at the step I think you're at, the other quote should help you out.

Just a quick note on this; because of the way Act 2 is put together, some trophies are "out of order." They're still more or less ordered by the sequence you encounter them in or can start earning progress toward, but there are some (like Trophy 23, 28, and 29) that are only partially implemented and not obtainable yet and some that aren't implemented at all (like Trophy 27 and 31), despite others (like Trophy 30) already being fully implemented.
I did my best to group things so they're easier to track, but it isn't perfect.

One druid in the spiral center of the deep wild
and the last one is seem to be TBC
The last druid is in the Dense Wilds.
I may end up adding more of a hint for that last one. That particular map does something that no other maps do (except the mind maze), so it should stick out if you're observant enough, but it's still not exactly obvious.
I don't want to make it too obvious, but given that the trophy is limited to a season, I feel it's a little too difficult as-is.

I don't know if someone already responded you. But, the Mac Version doesn't work at all. Maybe in older versions like sierra (im in ventura the latest one for reference). Sadly is just a Theory. a game theory

Im trying to play version 0.13 and tried 0.12 before.

To be more precise, the error is "App is damaged and cannot be opened".
Nope, the most I've heard is one or two people saying they were having trouble with it, and once I told them to look for a tutorial or to try using something like , I didn't hear anything else and could only guess that one or the other solved the problem. I don't have a Mac device to deploy from or test builds on, so those one-off comments are all I have to go by.

I get a few hundred Mac downloads every release and have heard more complaints about the dance puzzles in v0.12 than I have in total about the Mac build not working, and the best I know is that deploying a Mac build from Windows can cause that error (though MZ should have no trouble running in newer versions of Mac OS like MV does). If either solution works for you, please let me know so I can better help people who also have the issue.

Feb 26, 2020
where is the stupid headstone where suppose to find i couldnt find these so called buttons anywhere in his bedroom then the guy shows up the you fight the maids then you do the negotiations

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
where is the stupid headstone where suppose to find i couldnt find these so called buttons anywhere in his bedroom then the guy shows up the you fight the maids then you do the negotiations
No worries. It's been over 2 years ago when I tried it out. The 2 years that passed by was because my previous PC fell apart just after it's warranty expired. Only recently got a new one at beginning of December last year thanks to Cyber Monday. Anyway I seem to have been puzzled by trophy 19 with the mind maze's blue chest. I believe I understand the idea of what I need to do but am unsure how many times it takes before it completes. Tried following it for about 30 minutes but it ends the same way with the MC occasionally complaining about not getting the loot at a specific spot. Any helpful tips please?

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
No worries. It's been over 2 years ago when I tried it out. The 2 years that passed by was because my previous PC fell apart just after it's warranty expired. Only recently got a new one at beginning of December last year thanks to Cyber Monday. Anyway I seem to have been puzzled by trophy 19 with the mind maze's blue chest. I believe I understand the idea of what I need to do but am unsure how many times it takes before it completes. Tried following it for about 30 minutes but it ends the same way with the MC occasionally complaining about not getting the loot at a specific spot. Any helpful tips please?
The chest isn't the only thing you can interact with in the maze ;)

Master complaining is there to show you've made a loop

When i got it i interacted with all the girls first (several times each)
Then did the chest
And i got Nothing

Last edited:
Reactions: hreserves

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
The chest isn't the only thing you can interact with in the maze ;)

Master complaining is there to show you've made a look

When i got it i interacted with all the girls first (several times each)
Then did the chest
And i got Nothing
I knew about the apparitions and interacting with them all several times each. After that I was supposed to chase down the chest for a certain amount of time which was, according to the description, suppose to eventually give you whatever it had, unlocking the achievement. I'm just wondering how long you have to do that last part and how many times you are to attempt opening the chest.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
And I also know leaving the mind maze resets your progress. I understand every step you need to take to work on this trophy, I'm just asking how long it takes before you get the desired result.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
Just a quick note on this; because of the way Act 2 is put together, some trophies are "out of order." They're still more or less ordered by the sequence you encounter them in or can start earning progress toward, but there are some (like Trophy 23, 28, and 29) that are only partially implemented and not obtainable yet and some that aren't implemented at all (like Trophy 27 and 31), despite others (like Trophy 30) already being fully implemented.
I did my best to group things so they're easier to track, but it isn't perfect.
So if i follow, we can get 0 to 22, 24 to 26 and 30 ?

got 3/4 druids, doing the dense wild one ( is it linked to the footsteps you can see on grass or not at all ?)

Edit : got it ^^

I knew about the apparitions and interacting with them all several times each. After that I was supposed to chase down the chest for a certain amount of time which was, according to the description, suppose to eventually give you whatever it had, unlocking the achievement. I'm just wondering how long you have to do that last part and how many times you are to attempt opening the chest.
not sure, i think at least until each girl says a second sentence after the scene + the chest loop, i don't know if the order matters too

been trying to jump this gap but they never give me any option where they say there is no other way
View attachment 3294622

get back up, try to interact with the boulder and master should says smth alongs the lines of "it seems no other way but to jump"

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Assuming you mean the headstone hidden in Viridius' attic, it's not required for you to find it. The biggest difference is extra/alternate dialogue (and if I remember right, you skip that fight); you still end on negotiations whether you find it or not.

And I also know leaving the mind maze resets your progress. I understand every step you need to take to work on this trophy, I'm just asking how long it takes before you get the desired result.
If you know exactly what to do it takes... five minutes? Though that's if you skip the dialogue and know exactly what to do. If you've not gotten it before, it'll probably take 15 minutes or longer while you navigate the maze and make sure everything is done.

been trying to jump this gap but they never give me any option where they say there is no other way
Kenad beat me to it, but like he said, go up to the road (specifically, the middle section of it; you can't backtrack). You'll get some new dialogue after which you'll be able to jump the gap.

So if i follow, we can get 0 to 22, 24 to 26 and 30 ?
Yup. Of the list in the dev blog's FAQ, 23 isn't obtainable yet, 27 will be implemented in v0.15, 28 and 29 aren't obtainable yet, and 31 will (hopefully) be implemented in v0.15.1, but maybe not until v0.16.

Reactions: Kenad_Cened

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Assuming you mean the headstone hidden in Viridius' attic, it's not required for you to find it. The biggest difference is extra/alternate dialogue (and if I remember right, you skip that fight); you still end on negotiations whether you find it or not.

If you know exactly what to do it takes... five minutes? Though that's if you skip the dialogue and know exactly what to do. If you've not gotten it before, it'll probably take 15 minutes or longer while you navigate the maze and make sure everything is done.

Kenad beat me to it, but like he said, go up to the road (specifically, the middle section of it; you can't backtrack). You'll get some new dialogue after which you'll be able to jump the gap.

Yup. Of the list in the dev blog's FAQ, 23 isn't obtainable yet, 27 will be implemented in v0.15, 28 and 29 aren't obtainable yet, and 31 will (hopefully) be implemented in v0.15.1, but maybe not until v0.16.
So I guess several times would mean at least 4 times for every spirit, the ones that say "stay with me" and the others that asked to be satisfied. Is it true that the "stay with me" spirits say anything different when you've interacted with them enough times to signal you've done enough? I'm sure I know I'm suppose use every dialogue option for the two that asked to be satisfied, including the cancel option.

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes