NotthingMuch

Jan 27, 2018
Maila is missing! quest is done by just giving her dead body, right? Nothing after that?

Edit: Nope, nvm just found the next step, go to the elderly home to get funeral quest.

Reactions: hreserves

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
ok, so im a new guy to the game,current task is drain the swamp so i was confused how to do it so of course search it on the thread then i saw the whole trophy thing
is the trophy system tied to extra scenes?
is it essential to do these trophy to progress?
is there any any penalty not getting these trophies ?
Trophies are tied to some extra scenes for most, others more a recognition of achievements
They're not mandatory, and won't really penalise you if missed (more like you missed a scene and maybe a easier/better way to do x or y)

gonna try to make a trophy recap of all i got so far, and how to get them

Trophy list, HEAVY SPOILERS

Desciptions up to trophy 31 ATM, missing 28, 29 and 31, not sure which are implemented or not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to win the negotiations with Griselda

Last edited:

zenoki

Feb 24, 2021
Trophies are tied to some extra scenes for most, others more a recognition of achievements
They're not mandatory, and won't really penalise you if missed (more like you missed a scene and maybe a easier/better way to do x or y)

gonna try to make a trophy recap of all i got so far, and how to get them

Trophy list, HEAVY SPOILERS (up to trophy 9 ATM)
i missed a lot then,seeing a lot of other trophies tied the whole bunch of scene i dint know that was even in the game.
thanks man!

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Is the REnpy version the same story as this one or it has different stuff?
That depends - which Ren'Py version do you mean?
Because I haven't made one.

ok, so im a new guy to the game,current task is drain the swamp so i was confused how to do it so of course search it on the thread then i saw the whole trophy thing
is the trophy system tied to extra scenes?
is it essential to do these trophy to progress?
is there any any penalty not getting these trophies ?
Something else worth mentioning is that nearly every trophy can be picked up at any time. There are some that are dependent on a certain season being active (like trophy 12, 13, 21, and 22), but you can still get those regardless of progress as long as the season is active. If you lose access to an area for story reasons (like with trophy 7 and 8) you can still get them at Big Dick's once that Estate opens up. The only trophies you only have one chance to get currently are trophy 4 and trophy 16 (and 29 once it's fully implemented).

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
i missed a lot then,seeing a lot of other trophies tied the whole bunch of scene i dint know that was even in the game.
thanks man!
There's even more, i think hreserves implemented codex entries for up to the 31st

i've updated with all i got so far, i'll try to keep it up to date when i get them

• Wow
Reactions: zenoki

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
But the mind maze is very confusing for me. seem like no objective there and u ran in circle:eek:
If i remember correctly that is the goal of the mind maze
It aims to use the masters base instinct against them ( greed with the chest and lust with the flammes)

So maybe you can resist those urges

Reactions: hreserves and fm109

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
If i remember correctly that is the goal of the mind maze
It aims to use the masters base instinct against them ( greed with the chest and lust with the flammes)

So maybe you can resist those urges
I had chased the "running box" for the entire 4 hours and got what ? It's nothing!!!

aaron128a

Aug 25, 2023
Does anyone know how to get through the caves? to get to the far western estates? I'm stuck at the last group of stones and boulders.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Wasn't there another game that uses a similar setup of female servants, only on an island with people in clans which has only one male (the MC)? Don't remember the title, but it had to do with bastards.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Is there any particular order of conversation options I need to make when I'm trying to talk to Odette and Lalita during the "second of her name" quest? Considering what I had to do for Griselda's negotiations, I don't want to screw things up out of the best possible outcome.

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
Is there any particular order of conversation options I need to make when I'm trying to talk to Odette and Lalita during the "second of her name" quest? Considering what I had to do for Griselda's negotiations, I don't want to screw things up out of the best possible outcome.
IIRC there's no real way to lock out of content for this part

if i'm not mistaken, the "best" outcome is skipping one or two fights that can be hard (to be confirmed by hreserves)
Events will more or less play the same

I don't have the exact dialogs choices in mind but if need i can always check

general rules applies

- don't be a douche, but dont be subservient
- sometimes the best choice is to not choose

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Does anyone know how to get through the caves? to get to the far western estates? I'm stuck at the last group of stones and boulders.
There's a gap directly south of you (visible in your screenshot) that you can jump across. Your Maids tell you not to jump it if you go there first, but if you go back up to the road like you've done, they'll let you jump it now that they've seen there's no other way forward.

Wasn't there another game that uses a similar setup of female servants, only on an island with people in clans which has only one male (the MC)? Don't remember the title, but it had to do with bastards.
The description sounds a little bit like Wartribe Academy (which you should totally check out), but I could be wrong. "One dude in a place full of women" is a fairly common trope.

v This is correct.
IIRC there's no real way to lock out of content for this part

if i'm not mistaken, the "best" outcome is skipping one or two fights that can be hard (to be confirmed by hreserves)
Events will more or less play the same
There's only one fight that's affected, but one way you get the XP from the fight (which can be really difficult if you're not ready for it), the other way you skip the fight and get some bonus affection. The "best outcome" is more dependent on what you think is easier/more important.

Reactions: Kenad_Cened

aaron128a

Aug 25, 2023
There's a gap directly south of you (visible in your screenshot) that you can jump across. Your Maids tell you not to jump it if you go there first, but if you go back up to the road like you've done, they'll let you jump it now that they've seen there's no other way forward.

The description sounds a little bit like Wartribe Academy (which you should totally check out), but I could be wrong. "One dude in a place full of women" is a fairly common trope.

v This is correct.

There's only one fight that's affected, but one way you get the XP from the fight (which can be really difficult if you're not ready for it), the other way you skip the fight and get some bonus affection. The "best outcome" is more dependent on what you think is easier/more important.

Regarding your caves help, you, sir are awesome. I solved it in two minutes after you said that!

Reactions: hreserves

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019

v This is correct.

Not the game I'm thinking. The title screen had some sort of heavy metal music with a woman's chorus and a guy's extremely deep and aggressive voice. The women servants were unnaturally powerful like this game, there were somewhat animated turned based battles, and the MC was a bastard offspring who's skin color was a bit mixed. Plus the graphics were not from any game engines like the one you recommended, or similar such as "my real desire" or "maids and masters".

Reactions: aaron128a

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Not the game I'm thinking. The title screen had some sort of heavy metal music with a woman's chorus and a guy's extremely deep and aggressive voice. The women servants were unnaturally powerful like this game, there were somewhat animated turned based battles, and the MC was a bastard offspring who's skin color was a bit mixed. Plus the graphics were not from any game engines like the one you recommended, or similar such as "my real desire" or "maids and masters".
And I mean that game where you get the model looks of the characters themselves that come from that "what's it called" that uses japanese voice-overs

fm109

Oct 12, 2020
Follow hreserves said but still block me to jump:unsure:
Solved but make sure don't clean up all rock first.
just lucky have a back up save

Last edited:
Reactions: aaron128a
3.90 star(s) 10 Votes