hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
So investing in the same item over and over again will yield increasing returns? Like I already have 1 of each, that's why I am asking.
Yes and no.
The items and equipment you get from the Contracts work that way, so if you want more of the same piece of equipment or you're going through a boatload of potions, that's a good way to get more of them as you progress.
The Silcrow return doesn't change though. So it doesn't matter if you have 1, 5, or 100 of a certain Contract, it'll only count towards your return the once.

The specific numbers for what you get from each Contract is listed in the Contracts tab of Estate Info in the menu.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I do this, talk to her, find the maid and talk to Beverly, but the challenge does not count
Sounds like you're going to one of the Maids that results in you losing the challenge rather than going to Bianca.

I've seen 3 versions of this game is this the main one? if so what are the others?
There are technically 6 versions of the game depending on what you count, not all of which are even on F95.
The ones you probably don't care about are Maids & Re-Masters, Maids & Re-Masters MZ (both of which are April Fool's versions), and the tech demo for Arrival (though if you decide you do care, all of those are available on ).

There's this thread (or on itch) for the full version of Arrival, which functions as a short prequel that provides some extra context to the start of the game (and you can port your save forward to the main game to keep whatever you find in the prequel, plus maybe earn some extras).

The thread we're in now is for the public version of the main game.

Then there's the early access version, available to my and as a option on itch.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hello,
Maybe I'm to o_O, but I do not understand this puzzle
Don't take "backwards" literally. For the rest, plenty of others have asked about those puzzles, too, there are more hints on the last few pages.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Hello, I dont take backwards Planty.
But 1 is not active after 4
Ah. I see the issue. There's a step missing in the instructions. Fixed that for v0.14.
You have to bring your feet together at the end as well.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3DCG, 2D Game, Animated, Male Protagonist, Anal Sex, Big Tits, BDSM, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Futa/Trans, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Interracial, Male Domination, Female Domination, Lesbian, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism, Adventure, Fantasy, Humor, Puzzle, Romance, RPG, Turn Based Combat
Which of these tags are optional, only happen if the player decides they do?
I am asking about the non-vanilla fetishes like Lesbian, BDSM, Female Domination, etc
I'd like to try your game out but I want to make sure that I can avoid the fetishes I don't like first.

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Which of these tags are optional, only happen if the player decides they do?
I am asking about the non-vanilla fetishes like Lesbian, BDSM, Female Domination, etc
I'd like to try your game out but I want to make sure that I can avoid the fetishes I don't like first.
tl;dr, Most of them only apply to one or two scenes with the option of repeating them with the remaining scenes being optional.

To be specific about the three you call out, there are two scenes that are part of one segment of the story that are both femdom and BDSM, but the second one you have the opportunity to turn into maledom. It's all fairly light, though. There's no humiliation; at most there's a bit of power play. Same with the BDSM; sometimes rope or spanking gets involved (and only for the girls, outside of the restraints in the two scenes mentioned above), but it doesn't get into breathplay or anything too heavy. There's one (optional) pain play scene, but how intense you get is up to your choices, and it ends if you go too far. For lesbian, there's a short bit (again in one of the two scenes above) that's not optional and some that's implied but not shown, but otherwise it's things like threesomes or two characters taking a bath together but not actually having sex (both so optional you have to actually hunt for the event or take extra steps to unlock).

The tags that are completely optional are futa/trans, pregnancy (though there's one scene in v0.13 that always results in pregnancy that isn't in v0.12), sex toys, and voyeurism.

VINDETTA 23333

May 13, 2019
So what am I doing wrong with challenge 2? I take it, go to the catacombs and talk to Bianca, she says talk to the maids, I find one of them and return to the start, but the challenge does not count

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
So what am I doing wrong with challenge 2? I take it, go to the catacombs and talk to Bianca, she says talk to the maids, I find one of them and return to the start, but the challenge does not count
If i'm not mistaken, you have to set somes rules for the challenge first

I have a problem with trophy 21, as in I can't complete some of the special event, i saw that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there more occasion (aka more Freeze induced time-off ) in the game so far ?

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Sorry for the slow replies, I was busy spending time with family like some kind of nerd.

Hello,
still does not work.
Maybe I'm to stupid.
I'd need to know more to be of any help. Other than the instructions not telling you to bring your feet together at the last step like they should (which is fixed for v0.14) I'm not sure what's being missed.

Is there a way to fix the fossil plug-in? It says that I've got to put it first
Not really. It shouldn't be an issue if you're on PC, but I don't know how it behaves in Mac environments (and I don't have a Mac, so I can't test it there) and I know simulated mobile environments like to fight with it. There should be a way to get it to cooperate a little better if you change the .html file to the included FOSSIL version, but I'm not overly familiar with that process, either. You'd have to google for more info.

I think Kenad's right, and you have to talk to him about the rules first.
Regardless, with the number of comments I've gotten about Beverly lately, I've very thoroughly tested that section of the game and it all works as intended. I can say for certain that if you're not winning, you're missing something.

I have a problem with trophy 21, as in I can't complete some of the special event, i saw that
Is there more occasion (aka more Freeze induced time-off ) in the game so far ?
There would be a third Freeze if I hadn't spent two months remastering the game earlier this year, but my dev cycles have slowed down a lot recently, so the third Freeze won't come until next year. But there will be a third Freeze eventually, and you will be able to get the trophy then if you miss it now.

There are ways to still get the trophy in your situation. The number of extra events completed only requires the "main" Maids for the trophy, so if you've gotten both Teely and Quinn and completed one or both of their events along with everyone else's, you can miss one and still get the trophy.
Failing that, I've adjusted Kala's event for v0.14 since a Patron helped me discover getting Deirlinn pregnant early enough for her to be in the nursery during the second Freeze is a lot trickier than I thought it was, so it'll only require Deirlinn being visibly pregnant to complete it.

Reactions: Kenad_Cened

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for the answer, yes i got both Teely & Quinn and did their respective extra task, so i just need to check if i did everyone else event too and i should be good

For Deirlinn

edit : Just need Ivy & Bianca events (except Kala ofc), must have missed the obvious

Last edited:

hreserves

The Mithril Hourglass
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
Thanks for the answer, yes i got both Teely & Quinn and did their respective extra task, so i just need to check if i did everyone else event too and i should be good

For Deirlinn

edit : Just need Ivy & Bianca events (except Kala ofc), must have missed the obvious

I'm happy to help!
Adjusting when the nursery exists is kinda tricky scripting-wise. Though where Deirlinn is wouldn't change if the nursery appeared sooner, so the extra Freeze event would go unaffected anyway. With the change I've already made for v0.14, the extra event can trigger as long as Deirlinn has been pregnant for at least 6 game phases. If memory serves, that means you can get Deirlinn pregnant as late as being invited to the Amaira Estate and the event can be triggered.

For Ivy's and Bianca's extra events, they're a little different in that you need to bring another Maid to them instead of bringing them somewhere. If you go through all the different dialogue combinations, you'll trigger both eventually.

Reactions: Kenad_Cened

Kenad_Cened

Sep 30, 2017
I'm happy to help!
Adjusting when the nursery exists is kinda tricky scripting-wise. Though where Deirlinn is wouldn't change if the nursery appeared sooner, so the extra Freeze event would go unaffected anyway. With the change I've already made for v0.14, the extra event can trigger as long as Deirlinn has been pregnant for at least 6 game phases. If memory serves, that means you can get Deirlinn pregnant as late as being invited to the Amaira Estate and the event can be triggered.

For Ivy's and Bianca's extra events, they're a little different in that you need to bring another Maid to them instead of bringing them somewhere. If you go through all the different dialogue combinations, you'll trigger both eventually.
Worked like a charm, got trophy 21 without Kala

A small bug i saw, not game breaking just visual, maybe it's already fixed next version, was with Alice, as i went outside she wanted to make snow Aengels, when i said yes she got duplicated, one following me and the other on the snow
Just had to spoke to the one laying down and tell her to get up to fix this

3.90 star(s) 10 Votes